99

"Can you not bump into every human that crosses your way?"

"Has it not crossed your mind that I just attract people?"

Felix looks at Taehyung, lips gapped with a poker face to the grinning man before slapping a hand against the back of his head. Taehyung shrieks and nearly drops his cup of hot chocolate all over the sidewalk, but thankfully he is not entirely a clumsy mess.

"Cute," Felix snickers sarcastic and looks around with his wide eyes, "Where are they? They said they would meet us here soon!"

Taehyung rubs his red hair with a pout and takes careful sips of his hot chocolate while rubbing the cup with his gloved hands. It's not horribly that cold out today, but it's cold enough to wear jackets and gloves. Today Felix and Taehyung decided to head out to town and meet up with their friends here; Well initially Taehyung's friends but also grew warm hearts for the other male as well to join their little group.

In just two days is New Years Eve and they wanted to gather today to hang out before that event comes around, in which Taehyung didn't mind one bit since he very much missed his childhood friends.

"FELIX!"

Well that voice sounds familiar.

Taehyung rails his head, just in time to see two bodies practically tackle Felix's entire body almost to the ground. Taehyung nearly chokes on the hot beverage in laughter before turning to one of his friends, Seojoon, and was instantly lifted off his feet and squeezed into a hug.

"My baby! You grew up so much! Even transformed into Elmo!"

Taehyung scoffs playfully at this and pushes the other back once he was set to the ground, unable to stop his smile to the other's large grin towards his hair

"Shut up! I knew you were going to bully me!" Taehyung huffs annoyedly but automatically beams into a wide smile when Soyeon appears in front of him, hugging him tightly with her small height.

The baby of their group.

"Don't listen to him, you look fabulous," She giggles, right when another body tackles him from behind.

Oh he definitely knows who this is.

"You fucking nasty thick bitch. I can't believe you never talked to me since you left last Christmas. What? Now that you're all famous you think you can ignore me!"

Taehyung rolls his eyes and turns around to face Lisa, who's scowling at him with the teasing glint in her brown orbs evidently there. So he pinches her cheeks with a cooe, "Aw, missed me?"

"Obviously you stupid bitch."

Then she finally breaks a soft smile and wraps her arms around his torso in a proper hug, making Taehyung feel warm inside to the small girl. Lisa and Taehyung have been friends since literally childhood. They grew up together, ate from the same plate, even were bathed in the same bathtub as toddlers. There's nothing they don't know about each other, but unfortunately after Taehyung moved away, they don't keep contact as often because of his tough schedule.

However they both know they are there for each other, no matter how long time passes that they don't talk.

"Taehyung, Felix, I want you guys to meet someone."

Taehyung parts ways from the little twerp, turning to Seojoon but didn't really expect to see someone else right beside him.

The man seemed oddly familiar in some way, but Taehyung can't point his finger on it. He's really tall, brunette chestnut hair with wide eyes that just seemed so.... Familiar. However the longer Taehyung seemed to stare at the male, the more flustered he got because of his strong cheekbones and just structure of his face. It's a face meant to be noticed.