23

A mean pout is displayed on Jimin's full lips as he settles in his sleeping bag, growing more and more annoyed upon hearing the multiple voices of the others already having a grand time in each other's company.

Especially Taemin and Ten.

Who just so happens to be beside his tent, in his side to be exact.

Perhaps he did lean a little closer to the edge, trying to perhaps capture a few glimpses of their conversation, but he could barely hear anything because of Hoseok's loud ass laugh with Felix a tent away.

For fuck sakes-

"What are you doing?"

Jimin instantly jumps when he heard Woosung's voice, who's staring directly at him with a perked eyebrow in question.

Okay there's no point in trying to listen, thanks Hobi.

"Mind your business," Jimin huffs to them, laying back on the sleeping back with a deep scowl on his face.

Woosung blinks at him, clearly seeing the evidently annoyed expression on his face and they sighs heavily, putting their phone down and turns to their side to face him.

"Want to talk about it?"

It was almost as though Jimin's defenses sky rockets to the max, his scowl deepening and he turns to his other side, facing away from them.

"Goodnight."

Don't get Jimin wrong, it's not like he wants to be rude to the other. However, this is his defense mechanism speaking for itself.

Jimin doesn't trust so easily, let alone anyone that isn't Taemin.

He prefers pushing anyone away than dealing with a broken heart in the future, or disappointment.

He's just..... Complicated.

No one has ever stuck by his side for so long, not until Taemin.

Woosung doesn't say anything at first, in which Jimin thought he perhaps hurt their feelings for being mean but then he heard a faint shuffling.

"I know you love Taemin a lot," Woosung says quietly, "But if you don't give him the space to breathe properly around other people, he will believe you don't trust him and that will cause problems in your relationship."

And who the fuck do they think they are to be giving him advise?

Jimin turns his head back, a clear glare in his eyes to the other's soft features, "Look I don't want to be mean, but my relationship is none of your business."

"I know," Woosung responds calmly, "Just speaking out of experience. I use to be like you once upon a time, and I fucked up. Now I'm doing better, and I want to do better."

For some reason hearing this.... Felt weird.

Maybe made Jimin feel a little guilty.

He knows they're right, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Not now, not ever.

His frown deepens and Jimin curls to his side with arms hugging his knees since he can't hug Taemin, a habit he has of cuddling up to someone.

"For Jungkook?"

Woosung didn't say anything after that because they both knew the answer it that.

__________________

Never in Jungkook's entire life time he ever thought he would be sitting beside a river, in the middle of the night while gazing at the stars, with fucking Kim Taehyung.