Love Lockdown: 19

Jungkook decided to celebrate his birthday on the private island his family owned

Jungkook decided to celebrate his birthday on the private island his family owned. The island is also sent as a gift to Jungkook from his parents. Of course Namjoon and the others have joined too. Jungkook don't want Seokjin to be bored on the island with him.

They are now on the private yatch owned by Namjoon's family. The sunset is already showing and they are on their way towards the private island. It actually takes an hour to arrive which is pretty long for them.

There are also few maids and waiters around the yatch who has been serving them for the whole trip.

Its already been fifty minutes and Hoseok is has been feeling seasick during the whole ride. The captain have announced the arrival to the island.

Seokjin is now outside the rest area just to watch the sunset and clear his thoughts. He closed his eyes and feel the breeze of the sea. How he missed going to the sea. Irene and the maids also went to keep him company.

He flinched when strong hand slithered its way around his waist. The maids who accompanied him slightly blushed on the sight.

"Seokjin, what are you doing here?" A voice said.

Seokjin glanced to look at Jungkook behind him. The sunlight is enhancing his face, making him more attractive aside from the white sleeves he is wearing.

"You said you're tired from last night and you keep wandering around." Jungkook continued, his voice full of concern.

"Kookie im fine, I had alot to eat too." Seokjin replied with a chuckle.

The maids are on their daze watching both of them and Jungkook finds it uncomfortable. Jungkook glared at them making them flinch and Seokjin noticed it too as he looks at the waiters.

"The bar seemed busy." Jungkook said in a low voice enough for the workers to hear.

"O-oh yes sir! Well be right there." Irene said pushing the maids out.
The workers immadiately rushed towards the bar when they heard it. It clearly means that they should get lost.

This made Jungkook smirk as they hurry towards the bar. Seokjin then  blushed on what happend and covers his face in embarrassment.

"Jungkook you don't have too..." Seokjin sigh, "You just glared at them didn't you?" He continues.

Jungkook shakes his head and rest it on Seokjin's broad shoulders. The workers seemed to frighten because of him.

"No, I gently told them to leave." Jungkook replied.

Seokjin just sigh on Jungkook's answer. He can really tell that Jungkook is telling them to get lost. No wonder some of the workers are afraid of him. They have told Seokjin how scary Jungkook is when he glared.

"Waahh the island is already visible from here." Namjoon's voice cut both of them off as he pointed at the horizon.

This made Seokjin and Jungkook look over to where he is pointing and saw a small island on the distance. Its really small and has a resthouse on the middle.

"It looks so beautiful." Yoongi added taking the camera out from his bag. "Hoseok you should come out an watch this!" He called out to Hoseok who has been resting on the couch.

Hoseok then stepped outside the bar, slightly wobbling. This made Namjoon chuckle and jog towards him to assist. As soon as Hoseok saw the scenery he let out a gasp.

"My headache just gone missing." Hoseok said with a big grin taking a few shots on his phone. They are really weak when it comes to sunset. But this day is pretty different since the sky color is pink and violet.

"Looks like we are near." Seokjin said, his eyes was on the visible island as Jungkook slowly nods.

"You are right." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face.

He actually wants to surprise Jungkook on his birthday but Namjoon have told him something. Its about his family wanting him to celebrate his birthday on the island they gift. Which is alright for Seokjin, maybe he will surprise him next time.

Seokjin then glanced at the sky before looking at Jungkook once more.

"You are born in this beautiful day. Happy birthday Kookie."