Love Lockdown: 21

Seokjin is now laying on their shared bed after the walk on the beach

Seokjin is now laying on their shared bed after the walk on the beach. They have been tired from walking around the island and he wants to rest. He sighs as he raised his palm to the light, watching the golden ring shines on it.

A smile left his face when he looked over the symbol on his finger. The golden ring has a very unique design that he can't even figure it out at first. Its like vines with thorns that is gold, wrapped around his finger, and its has the Jeon's symbol which is a tiger lily flower in the middle.

Jungkook, who came out from bath saw Seokjin staring at his hands. He dried his hair using a towel before walking up to Seokjin.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked sitting beside him, "If somebody tries to ask my relationship with you, show them the symbol." He continues.

Nodding at him, Seokjin withdraws his hand before pulling Jungkook in bed with him and pressing his forehead against his. Jungkook immadiately supported his elbow beside the older.

"Is it alright...if we're a bit noisy?" Seokjin asked while caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

The question made Jungkook smirk because of the olders cuteness. Seokjin don't normally ask for this but he actually finds it very sexy when he do.

"It should be fine. Our room tonight is far from theirs." Jungkook leaned closer to Seokjin's face. His naked toned chest pressing against the olders palm.

"And they're busy for the moment, too." Jungkook kissed Seokjin's forehead and intertiwined their fingers together.

Seokjin's other hand wrapped around Jungkook's nape pulling him more closer. He can feel his warm breath on his chin as he look up to face him.

"Thank you..." Seokjin muttered, "For this symbol." He continued pulling him into a deep kiss.

"I love you."

--------

The next day...

Namjoon woke up beside Hoseok who is still deep asleep. He kissed his cheeks before slowly getting of the bed. They did something pretty roughed last night and Yoongi actually called them to tone it down, good thing Jungkook and Seokjin's room is on the different hallway.

He stretch as he walks out of their shared room and found Seokjin drinking a cup of coffee on the dinning table. Seokjin looks happy while eating his pastries so Namjoon decided to join him

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning." Namjoon said with a yawn.

Seokjin looked up to Namjoon and greeted him with a smile. Namjoon took a seat beside him as the maid offered a coffee.

"Whats up?" Namjoon continued sipping his coffee.

"Jungkook...gave me this ring." Seokjin raised his left hand to let Namjoon look at the ring Jungkook gave him.

"Oh hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed, looking surprised, "Are you guys married already?" He continued making Seokjin flinch.

"N-no, not just yet!" Seokjin strattled shaking his head at Namjoon who is smiling proudly at him.

"Really? That's great that he gave you his symbol then." Namjoon replied, "You are a Jeon now." He winks at Seokjin who looked puzzled.

"But we haven't signed any contract yet." Seokjin tilted his head making Namjoon laugh.

"Hyung, they don't run into the law. The law runs through them." Namjoon said taking another sip of his coffee as he shrugs his shoulders.

Seokjin blinked a few times before looking at his ring once again. He really doesn't mind anymore he is just thankful on what Jungkook have did to him and he will treasure it.