Lullaby

It's the year 784 and our protagonist is heading back to the guild.

Y/n: That Monster wasn't as easy as I expected it to be. It took quite a beating, before we where able to defeat it, right Erza?

Erza: (Sulky) Yes, it was quite a challenge.

Y/n: Is something wrong Erza?

Erza: (Sulky) No im fine. (Disappointed thinking) Did he forget what day it is?

Y/n: Why is Loke running like he saw a demon?

At the guild

Loki: Guys we have a problem it's the Couple of Destruction, THEY'RE IN TOWN!

???: Couple of Destruction, who's that?

Natsu: That's the nickname we gave them since they always go on jobs together and destroy everything when they fight. They blew up an entire mountain like it was nothing, but that's just rumors no one of the Guild saw them in action.

???: (Scared) How strong are they?!

Loke: IN THIS TOWN and Erza looks extremely angry!

Everyone Flips out

Natsu: (frightened) We're going to DIE Lucy, if he forgot it.

Lucy: (Scared) What is happening here?

The guild doors flung open with two mages standing at the entrance, Y/n walks swiftly into the back of the guild.

Lucy: Wow she's pretty and he's hot.

Y/n (Thinking) I have to get it before Erza starts rampaging in the guildhall... Found it.

Y/n walks towards behind Erza who is complaining about the guild members, with a large square box and a smaller elongated box in his hands.

Y/n: Erza turn around.

Erza: (Sulky) What is it Y/n?

Erza turns around looking at Y/n and the two boxes.

Y/n: Happy birthday Erza.

Entire Guild: Happy birthday Erza!

Erza: (Excited) You remembered it. (takes the two Boxes and opens them)

Y/n: I wanted to surprise you. Do you like it?

Erza: (Holding an armor and a sword in her hands) It's perfect. (Thinking) I'm glad he didn't give me something like Mira gave me, the seduction armor on my 18 birthday, (embarrassed thinking) maybe i'll use it one day (grabs Y/n head and slams it against her chest).

Y/n: (Blushes thinking ) I would enjoy it more if she wouldn't wear her armor.

A/n: Y/n's presents for Erza.