Life with a Family

Next day, after the battle has ended, at Y/n's home. Irene and Erza are laying on a deck chair, looking at Y/n training with his father

Lucy: (Waves) Hey guys! Are we to late for lunch?

Gray: Would be really sad if we were.

Wendy: I hope not, his cooking is really amazing.

Juvia: His cooking really makes me excited.

Carla: Let's just hope Natsu won't burn it.

Natsu: I can behave too, you know!

Happy: Says the guy who always burns my fishes!

Frost: Good to see you Happy!

Happy: Frost, let's have an eating contest between us!

Frost: Aye! You will lose! (Starts to devour his ice cream, as Happy gobbles down his fish)

Carla: Oh dear, how childish.

Erza: No, you're just in time. Y/n is soon done with the training and lunch should be ready shortly.

Irene: Your fiance is really powerful, he fixed half the city in an instant.

Erza: Yes, he has the power of his father, but I don't like it that he's already back at training with him. The injuries are still fresh. (Holds her baby cradling it slowly in her arms)

Irene: I still need to process that Silvia is half Saiyan, the tail looks so fluffy.

Erza: Bahamut gave me an ability to have a tail once, all of my armors have a hole at the place of it. Now it's possible for me to feel how it's like to be a Saiyan, with the drawback that the tail makes me very sensitive when it gets squeezed.

Lucy & Juvia: Silvia looks so cute when she's asleep.

Irene: You have the tail right now?

Erza: Indeed, I made it so that I can always have the tail when I want. It makes me even more attracted to him and even closer to my sweet baby.

Irene: I see Y/n has done a lot, but he still has to hit his father in the training.

Erza: I forgot to tell you, if you actually grab the tail and stroke it, you make him aroused.

Irene: Really? (Grabs Erza's tail and strokes it softly, as her face blushes and falls back on the deck chair with the baby in her arm) Hmm... Interesting.

Erza: Mom, don't ever do it again!

Irene: I was just curious.

Bahamut: (Smirks) You are as slow as ever, boy.

Y/n: (Smirks) We have played around enough now, time to make it serious! (Transforms into Super Sayian God)

Bahamut: This might be a problem. (Gets kicked into the ground by Y/n) That actually hurt.

Y/n: Bring it on Dad! I'm all powered up now! (Bahamut and Y/n collide with their fists, making tremble ground)

Irene: How did Y/n react when you told him you're pregnant with Silvia?

Lucy: Oh yeah, I want to hear it too!

Juvia: I want to know how the mighty Fairy God reacted!

Wendy: I don't know if I want to hear it.

Erza: (Sweating) Well...

Flashback