Fairies Vacation

Makarov: Everyone, listen up! I've decided that we'll be going on a vacation. All of Fairy Tail will be going.

Irene: Master Makarov, am I and Zeref invited?

Makarov: What kind of question is that Irene? Of course you are, you're a full guild member. (Slaps her butt)

Irene: And what should that supposed mean?

Lucy: He did it to me as well, he's a pervert.

Y/n: Master Makarov, where and how will we be going?

Mavis: I can answer that. We will be going with a bus, I have already brought it here, it's outside. We will be at the Fairy Tail holiday house, a big mansion full of sleeping rooms and lots of activities.

Erza: That sounds like a really good idea. When will we be going?

Mavis: In two hours, so get moving!

Everyone of the members runs home to pack their suit case

Lucy: How am I going to pack my suit case in two hours?!

Almost two hours later inside the bus

Irene: My first vacation with my cute daughter.

Erza: This will be amazing my love. (Has the baby on the left of her side in a baby seat)

Y/n: Master Makarov, why did you place me between Erza and Irene?!

Makarov: It was your dad's idea, I don't know why.

Y/n: I have a really bad feeling about this. (The bus starts moving)

Erza: (Sick) Oh no! Why did I want to learn Dragon Slayer magic...

Irene: (Sick) I hate this part... (Erza and Irene fall on Y/n's shoulders)

Y/n: (Thinking: This doesn't seem too bad, Irene really looks good in that summer dress and the hat. But why does Erza have to wear a short dress, revealing so much of her?! I don't mind it at all, she really looks good in it and the hat too)

Erza: (Sick) Y/n, please do something against this, I don't want to be like Natsu.

Y/n: You are right, I can use the Troia spell that Wendy made me learn. (Uses the spell on Erza and Irene)

Erza: Thank you Y/n.

Three hours later

Natsu: Finally we are off this hell ride!

Wendy: I can stand and walk again now.

Gajeel: I need to do something against this.

Irene: Come on, get moving, to the beach!

Makarov That's right children, you can leave everything in the bus, the rooms are already set for you. I will now list all the mages that share the rooms. Erza and Y/n will have a room of their own with their daughter. Same with Alzack and Bisca for Asuka. Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Romeo and Juvia are in room number one. Elfman, Evergreen, Bixlow, Freed and Laxus will be at room number two. Mirajane, Kinana, Irene, Cana and Laki will share room number three. Mest, Gildarts, Warren, Max, Wakaba and Reedus will be in room number four. Igneel, Metalicana, Grandeeney, Macao and Bahamut will share room number five. Silver, Mika, Levy, Gajeel, Mavis and Zeref will share room number six.

Irene: Now lets go to the beach!

Y/n: Erza, let's enjoy this together.

Erza: Yes, it's our first vacation, even when it's with the guild.