Two dragon son's fight

Two months after the disbandment of Fairy Tail

Erza: (Erza is lying on a deck chair in a bikini) The last two months were different than anything I ever experienced, Y/n and Bahamut are training relentlessly on becoming stronger. (Has her hands laid over her stomach) I wonder what everyone else is doing now.

Frost: Erza you seem a bit in your thoughts?

Erza: I don't know, but I have a strange feeling, I can't say what, yet.

Frost: Then it's nothing to worry about.

Erza: Probably.

Y/n: How can you still be stronger than me Dad?

Bahamut: The power of a God has no limits, you will never overpower me, if you keep on doing the same mistakes over and over again, boy. (Grabs Y/n's leg and slams him face first into the ground) Lesson is over now, you need to rest or else you won't have the best training experience to become stronger. 

Y/n: (Spits out grass) I'm never giving up! I will be stronger than you!

Erza: You two are done with training, come and eat, it's lunch time.

Y/n: You were on the deck chair, how did you make lunch?

Erza: We have a grill, besides your father likes steak.

Bahamut: Oh man, steaks. I love steaks!

Lunch

Y/n: (Eating his lunch) Did you find out more on the subject Erza?

Erza: Indeed, I got new information on the location of a dark guild, thanks to Silver's memory and hatred towards them.

Silver: I just want to get Fiore free from this dirt, to have a peaceful future for my son and his girlfriend Juvia.

Mika: Sadly we are no wizards, Silver gave his Devil Slayer magic to Gray and I haven't learned any.

Y/n: I can change that, but only if you want.

Mika: (Excited) I want to learn Ice magic like my baby boy.

Silver: Then I will learn it, as well.

Y/n: Use these books to learn the enchantments and I will give you magic energy, to become a mage as well. (Snips his fingers)

Erza: As soon as we are done on eating, we will go there and beat them.

Bahamut: How do you say it in your language? "We will pay them a beating"? I don't know all your idioms yet.

Erza: It's "We will pay them a visit", but I get what you mean, we will go there after lunch.

Y/n: This really is a good way of spending time together. Any news on the whereabouts of our friends?

Erza: I heard Wendy joined a guild and the thunder legion as well. The rest is still a mystery.

Y/n: (Looking at Erza) ..... Is it just me or did you get thicker, Erza?

Erza: (Looking angry) What do you mean by that? Am I gaining weight or what?!

Y/n: (Sweating) You can put your sword down, I mean that your butt and breasts got even bigger, (Thinking: Not that I'm complaining) I remember that they weren't this bouncy, when we fought the Lullaby demon and I mean it in a good way, as everything is very firm.