Waking up in a different World

Y/n: Where am I? This doesn't feel like Fiore at all, flying Island's, the energy is different and my magic is gone too. (Tries to make an energy ball) At least my Ki energy is not affected. Now I have to find out where I am and look for the others, maybe if I try to sens their energy. Let's see Frost... Found him. (Teleports to Frost)

Y/n sees a giant Island with a lacrima on it being pulled towards another Island

Y/n: What in the name of me is happening here Frost?

Frost: You are finally awake! Please help us to defend my home Extalia, I will explain everything to you later.

Y/n: I will help. (Goes next to Frost and pushes the Island)

Natsu: You are finally here Y/n, you slept for several days Frost told us.

Wendy: Finally we can do it, Y/n is here!

Natsu: Push harder!

Y/n: I won't let my Exceeds home get destroyed. (Transforms into Super Saiyan)

The Island Gets pushed back and the lacrima disappears

Y/n: What happened, did we win?

Natsu: Looks like it, the lacrima is gone.

Gajeel: LILY NOOO! My Exceed!

Faust: You have betrayed the kingdom Panther Lily and Coco, you have to die!

Y/n: What the hell is that?

Coco: Oh no, that's Dorma Anim. It's a dragon robot that steals magic from everyehere, it stole yours too.

Y/n: (Angry) Is that me I sense in there? Is that me stronger than me?! I'll kill me!
Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, let us take down a King.

Natsu: I'm all fired up

Wendy: He tried to destroy our Exceed's home.

Gajeel: He attacked my Exceed. Take one of these, it will restore your magic.

Y/n: Thanks Gajeel, a red pill? (Takes it in and gets his magic restored)

The dragon slayers fly down with the help of the exceeds 

Faust: I'm the King of Edolas, you will never defeat me.

Y/n: What is a King to a God! You are human you cannot win.

Faust: We will see, missiles! (A barrage of missiles attacks the dragon slayers)

Y/n: I won't let anyone get hurt. Re-quip warrior armor and I will destroy all of them. (A barrage of energy balls fly towards the missiles)

Wendy: I will support you guys, Vernier!

Y/n: Thank you Wendy.

Natsu, Gajeel and Y/n attack Dorma Anim, but they leave it unscratched 

Y/n: It's useless Natsu, we all have to prepare an attack to hit the dragon.

Natsu On it.

Y/n, Wendy, Gajeel & Natsu: God Dragon, Sky Dragon ,Iron Dragon, Fire Dragon:

Y/n, Wendy, Gajeel & Natsu: ROAR! (4 dragon slayer attacks fly towards Dorma Anim)

Natsu: Did we hit him?

Y/n: I am sure if we got him he is toast by now.

Gajeel: I will have a feast on that armor.

Wendy: Don't get your hopes up yet.