791

Jet: They have to be here somewhere, I will run to search them.

Y/n: What happened Erza? Where are you?! (Erza a few meters away from Y/n)

Erza: I'm her and I'm fine.

Jet: I found two.

Y/n: (Holding Erza) Jet? What happend, why do you look so much older?

Jet: You're the last two. Who is that?

Mavis: Don't worry, I mean you no harm. I'm the first master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermilion. And you two, how dare you make out on my sacred ground without telling me who you are? But I'm happy that two guild members found each other and truly show love and passion for each other.

Y/n & Erza: (Dumbfounded) First master Mavis saw us making out in the forest and is not mad?

Everyone flips out

Timeskip Magnolia

Y/n: Let's go inside, I can't believe we were gone for 7 years. I need to see how much has changed.

Erza: I'm as clueless as you.

Natsu: This is the guild. It's Fairy Tail.

Inside the guild another mage from a different guild tries to attack Romeo but gets hit by Natsu

Natsu: We are back.

Everyone that is in the guild jumps up in excitement

Romeo: I knew you guys where alive.

Erza: You are married? Congratulations! When did this happen?

Bisca: About 6 years ago.

Erza: Why did they get married without me...?

Y/n: (Smirking) Erza I know which marriage you won't miss.

Erza: Which one?

Y/n: Ours Erza, that is when i propose to you.

Erza: You're really thinking of... (Face gets red and her brain overloads)

Y/n: Looks like I took it too far this time.

Macau the 4th Master explains the situation Fairy Tail is in

Y/n: (Y/n eyes light up) Makarov why don't we make a business trip to Twilight Ogre?

Makarov: That is a good idea. Y/n, Mira and Erza you three come with me.

Guild of Twilight Ogre 

Makarov: I would do nothing more than to pay you but I'm sure you are well aware of the financial rut we found our self in.

Mira: Your business records have a lot of holes in them, it makes you wonder if we pay you more than we really owe.

Erza: Would you care to explain that?!

Banaboster: Are you accusing me of fraud or something? 

Y/n: That's the case if a lot of your income comes from shady unmarked money. Makes you think if you really are a legal guild to begin with.

Makarov: Not at all, you can be assured that we will repay whatever we owe with proper interest someday.

Banaboster: You're starting to go on my nerves you little ant.

Makarov: Forgive me, that came out wrong. What I mend is that we should start by renegotiating our interest rate.

Banaboster: I don't negotiate with deadbeats who ruff up my boys and don't pay their dept. I have a reputation to uphold.