Phantom lord vs Fairy tail

Y/n and his team walk towards Fairy Tail as they see the guild being destroyed

Lucy: (Shocked) Who could do something like this?

Y/n: (Angry) Iron rods? That can only mean Phantom Lord's black steel Gajeel did this to the guild. Let's walk inside and see who is hurt.

Natsu: They are going to pay for destroying the guild.

Basement of Fairy tail

Mira: There is nothing to worry, non of the guild members were harmed. The attack was in the middle of the night.

Y/n: Thank god. Where is Makarov, Mira?

Makarov (Drinking) Over here Y/n.

Y/n: Are you letting this slide off that easy? They attacked our guild, master.

Makarov: A guild is just a building, non of my children were harmed so there is nothing to worry. Besides if we attack them the magic council might disband our guild.

Y/n: I understand master Makarov.

Afternoon at Lucy's house

Lucy: What are you doing here?

Erza: Master Makarov said that we have to stay in groups for safety reasons.

Y/n knocks on Lucy's door but brakes it.

Y/n: Sorry about the door Lucy, I brought you a welcome gift.

Lucy: Thank you, at least someone has a sense of decency.

Lucy: What is this anyway?

Y/n: It's a homing ball, that unleashes a high amount of energy when it hits, stunning the target and flying back to you.

Lucy: Wow that sounds cool. Do Erza, Natsu and Gray have them too?

Erza: Everyone in the guild has one, we play extreme dodgeball at the guild with them. They make for good practice at dodging, only Natsu doesn't know how to dodge them.

Lucy: I should have known that you misuse them for something like that.

Next morning the group passes the Southgate Park while walking to the guild

Y/n: (Angry) Levy, Jet and Droy how dare they hurt my guild mates. 

Makarov: (Angry) (breaks his staff) THIS MEANS WAR! Destroying the guild is fine, but hurting my children is on a whole other level. Prepare to suffer Jose.

Makarov: Y/n you stay here. I don't want you to go on a rampage and killing them. 

Y/n: Master I... (Makarov interrupts him)

Makarov: (Angry) This was an ORDER Y/n!

Y/n: Yes master Makarov. 

Makarov: Let's go to Phantom Lord and make them pay.

Timeskip everyone comes back injured after the fight at the guild

Y/n: (Worried) What happened Erza?

Erza: Master Makarov got badly injured, he is at Porlyusica's place, she is taking care of him.

Y/n: I have to see him. (Flies off)

At Porlyusica's house

Y/n: Porlyusica I have to talk to master Makarov.

Porlyusica: Fine but make it quick, I don't like humans.

Y/n: Master give me the permission to use my power, I beg you. 

Makarov: (sick) Nods.

Y/n: Thank you master. (Leaves)