(New part)Building a team

A/N This is an expansion of the story as I want to give more depht to the past. Published 10.02.21

Two weeks after Y/n joined Fairy Tail

Y/n Pov

I was sitting in the guildhall like usually with Frost when Makarov came up to me. "Y/n why don't you tag along with a partner and split the reward, its easier to make a job with a guild mate and a lot less boring." He exclaimed and pointed to the mage groups around us.

I sighed for a moment looking around the room and then turned to Makarov. "Really Master Makarov, with who could I form a team then?" I asked in wonder and looked around.

He thought for a bit while moving his hand over his mustache. "You should tag along with a few others for now. There's team Shadow Gear, the Thunder Legion and Young Mega Death, all rather young and new." He said and pointed to each.

I thought for a bit while huffing and said with a rather reluctant voice "I will talk to the leaders of the teams if I can tag along with them." I exclaimed.

I headed towards Levy she was looking at the request board with a stern expression.  "Levy can I tag along with you three on a job to see how it is in a team?" I asked in wonder.

She turned towards me and mused for a bit "Hmm, I should ask Jet and Droy about it. Y/n aren't you already an S class?" She asked a little shocked.

I moved a hand to my hair. "Yes, but I want to see how a team is like and maybe join one or make one of my own." I replied and she smiled.

"I don't see a problem with it." Jet exclaimed.

"Then Lets go on a Job now." Droy added and looked at Levy.

"I found this request that we can do." Levy said and showed it to us.

I grabbed the request and read it. "We have to get a book back that has been stolen, doesn't sound that hard to me." I said and gave it back with a smile.

"Then lets go, it's not far." Levy said and walked to the door.

Place of the Job request

"How are we getting inside when a big fence is blocking us." Droy stated and grabbed it.

"Come on, we should be able to get inside somehow." Jet exclaimed and jumped up lightly.

I thought for a moment. "I have an Idea." I said and smiled.

Shortly after

"You got us on the roof and how are we going inside now?" Levy said but looked at me with a questioning look.

I looked over to a window and I got an idea. "Trough a window." I said and pushed one open.

Inside the house

"We should be careful here." Droy exclaimed and we all nod.

"A book has to be in a Bookshelf so maybe he has a library?" I said and Frost looked at me.

"Way to state the obvious." Frost exclaimed and rolled his eyes.

After a bit of searching

"I got the book we have to bring it back now." Levy said and showed it to us.

Back at Fairy Tail

Makarov looked at me as I sat on the bar with a bored expression. "And how was it?" He asked in wonder.

"I don't know I should go with others now." I replied and jumped down of the stool.

Freed walked to me. "Well then you will come with us the Thunder Legion, Master Makarov has informed us already." He replied and walked to the request board.