Battle of Fairy Tail

Y/n: The Magnolia Harvest Festival is coming up Erza, isn't it great? We can do something together at the Fantasia Parade too, don't you agree?

Erza: Yes that would be a good opportunity to show them how close we are now as a couple.

Y/n: Any Idea what we can do at the Fantasia Parade?

Erza: I will do some pretty choreography with my swords and you?

Y/n: I will use my Dragon Slayer and Saiyan power to make an awesome light show and fireworks.

Erza: That sounds interesting, you know the Miss Fairy Tail contest is up too. I know what I will wear on it.

Y/n: Why can't they make a contest for strongest guys in Fairy Tail as well, like a tournament or something?

Erza: That would result in a lot of beaten mages but I would enjoy seeing you fight with only your pants and boots on.

Y/n: You just want to look at my chest all the time since you like it so much.

Erza: Hey you do it as well so it's only fair.

Y/n: Still, I can go around with my bare chest while you can't.

Erza: Is this some kind of challenge? What if I would do it?

Y/n: No It's not, the guys would constantly look at you and I would beat them for that.

Erza: (Presses her chest against Y/n's) Sounds like you just want them for yourself.

Y/n: (Sweating) Well... You got me now.

The Miss Fairy Tail contest

Max: Welcome all citizens of Magnolia and to our guests from nearby towns. Let the Miss Fairy Tail contest begin!

Y/n: I'm really excited to see what they have in store for us.

Gray: As far as the decency in our guild goes, they will show up in something revealing.

Y/n: Like you in your underwear right now Gray?

Gray: Why does it keep happening?!

Natsu: Are they going to fight for the first place or what?

Y/n: That's not how it works Natsu.

Max: Our number one entry, an exotic beauty with a stomach that contains a hole to another dimension, Cana Alberona! Now it's time to cast some magic to show how appealing you are. And she's changed into her swim wear!

Cana: I claim my five hundred thousand... I mean, I claim the cash for my liquor bill.

Y/n: Exactly what I expected.

Max: Our second contestant, a new member but her abilities are S-Class. A woman whose beauty brings rain, Juvia Lockser!

Juvia: Gray my darling, are you watching?

Gray: *blushing*

Y/n: If everyone of them is doing the same, how are we deciding the winner?

Max: Our number three, the poster girl for the guild. The woman whose beauty makes the entire continent drunk with desire, Mirajane Strauss!

Mira: My magic is transformation, so I'd like to transform for you. (Changes her head into various faces of her guild members)

Y/n: Well she's out with that but it was funny.

Max: Now for entry number four, we present a wizard with not only beauty and charm but also some of the greatest powers in the guild, Titania better known as Erza Scarlet!