S class trial II

The base camp of Fairy Tail

Y/n: Lisanna, I defeated the enemy. Erza is in a bit of a problem right now, I will watch over her. I could change my armor into something more practical since I am here, Re-quip Trunks. Much better.

Lisanna: I don't know, she looks quite happy with that expression on her face. (Thinking) I'm old enough to know what that means. Erza saw something that made her very happy probably his ..... (face becomes red)

Y/n: Oh no, she realized it.

Lisanna: It was probably the fault of that huge fire pillar that burned down your clothes.

Y/n: (Embarrassed) Yes it was an incident, I didn't realize it until Erza fainted in front of me. Please don't tell Mira about it.

Lisanna: Too late. (Points to a smiling Mirajane)

Y/n: Oh god, please no. Lisanna back to the topic, can you tell me what happened here?

Lisanna: Not much, but Grimoire Heart attacked the island and now Gildarts fights against an enemy who can manipulate gravity, you know the rest.

Erza: (Wakes up) This was a nice view I had. (Notices Y/n next to her)

Y/n: (Whispers) Just don't tell anyone.

Erza: (Stuttering as she remembers it) I...I wont. Who knows it already?

Y/n: Mira and Lisanna.

Erza: Mhmm. Ok we have to go and defeat the master of Grimoire Heart and get them of the island.

Y/n: Let's group up and attack them.

Rusty Rose : Looks like some of you survived.

Y/n: Who's this scrawny puke? I don't have time for this. (Teleports behind him) God Dragon's Holy Destruction Fist. (The enemy falls down unconscious)

Bixlow: Now that's an effective way of dealing with the enemy, just blast them at full force.

Totems: Full force, full force.

Freed: Looks like we weren't needed after all but we'll stay and help.

Bixlow: I will dispose of the body, man he looks roasted.

Shortly after

Y/n: Looks like everyone is here. Let's go to the ship of Grimoire Heart, Erza.

Natsu: I'm all fired up!

Grimoire Heart base outside

Natsu: So how are we getting up there?

Y/n: We can fly Natsu.

Gray: I will make a stair case, Ice Make Ramp.

Y/n: Nice Gray, ladies first.

Natsu: Let me fight him Y/n, I want to show him how strong I am.

Y/n: If you insist, I will help by giving you my energy.

Hades: You are Makarov's mages, you're not going to defeat me.

Natsu: Happy I need you to go inside and make sure it's not moving.

Y/n: Natsu why make it complicated when you can do it the easy way.
FINAL KAMEHAMEHA! (A big blast of energy flies trough the ship and out on the other side, detonating in the distance)

Natsu: (Astonished) I didn't know you could pull of something like this, the ship is a hollow shell now.

Frost: Y/n never does half a job, he could blow up the entire ship but that would kill Hades.