3 Months of training gone

Y/n: The grand magic games will be an opportunity to see how strong other mages are. When will it start Romeo?

Romeo: It kicks off in three months.

Natsu: That is plenty of time, we will have to start ASAP.

Y/n: I will train every single one of you to death. Luckily my Senzu Bean plants grew all this time in the past seven years and it had almost 100 beans each on them, so it's plenty for training.

Beach training

Erza: There is plenty of time for training but it's important to balance work and pleasure. We will play hard, eat hard and sleep hard.

Meanwhile our Fairy Tail members have started training on their own

Lucy: Where is Y/n, Erza?

Erza: He is outside on the ocean, training with a copy of himself. You can sense him fight too.

Lucy: Whoa, what kind of training is he doing? it feels so overwhelming.

Erza: (Worried) It's not training, it's suicide. He trains so hard, one wrong move and he is dead. No one of us can survive this training, that's why he is outside on the ocean. If he would do it here the beach would be gone in mere seconds. (A energy beam detonates far out on the ocean)

Lucy What?! Didn't you tell him to stay save and train with caution?

Erza: I did but he is a Saiyan, he told me fights with near death experience make him even stronger. (Y/n comes flying from the ocean, crashing into the beach like a meteroid)

Lucy: Y/n, no! Are you ok?

Y/n: (In Pain) Do I look ok to you? Erza, Senzu Bean please.

Erza: Here. But please do not make me worry so much, you are going to kill yourself like this.

Y/n: (Stands up fully healed) I can't help it.

Virgo pops up

Virgo: Princes terrible news, the Celestial Spirit World is on the brink of destruction. We need Fairy Tail's help right now. The King ordered me to bring you there at once.

Lucy: Wait a minute, I thought humans weren't able to enter the Celestial World.

Virgo: There is one way to enter it, you simply have to wear Celestial Spirit Garments. Here we go.

Lucy: We are going right now?

Celestial Spirit World

Y/n: This place looks like a strange dream.

King: And so we meet again human girl.

Lucy: Celestial Spirit King, is it true that your world is on the brink of destruction?!

King: Smile Lucy and friends, I have requested your presence so that we might honor your remarkable return from the Prison of Time. Now let us celebrate.

All of Lucy's spirits appear 

Lucy: I thought you where facing destruction.

Virgo: I lied.

Lucy: What?

Y/n: Thanks for the invitation. Let's party Erza!

Erza: Of course.

Y/n: Horologium thank you for saving Wendy that day. I can't be more grateful.

Horolgium: I did it to protect Lucy's friend.

King: So you are the God of Fairy Tail, Lucy told all of the Celestial Spirits about you.

Y/n: Yes, that means I have all kinds of crazy powers to use since I was trained by the real Dragon
God Bahamut.