The shard of time and it's power

A few days later in a room

Erza's Pov

I was sitting next to Y/n's bed in the infirmary of Fairy Tail, we didn't know how bad their injuries were until they collapsed on us. Bahamut said "They will survive it with no damage remaining." They were in a coma and sleep since three days, Lucy and Juvia are here too.  Gray and Natsu are in the same state.

How reckless they are is unbelievable, the lacrima monitor is showing normal signals as usual. I hope that it will show something that makes me know that he will wake up soon. I held his hand closely in mine, not letting go of it. We stayed here over night as well, to wait for them to wake up all the time. I had Elery in a stroller next to me. 

Frost is sleeping on my lap like Happy on Lucy's. I laid down to rest my head on my crossed arms and then I felt a twitch from his hand. I looked up and saw it, he slowly woke up. "Y/n you are finally awake. I was worried." I said in a lovely voice. He opened his eyes to look at me.

Y/n Pov

I heard a beeping sound and rustling around me, I could barely move well. My energy was drained and I felt the pain of my injuries that I took from fighting. I tried to move my hand, but only with maximum effort. I was able to do it until I felt something on my hand. "Y/n you are finally awake. I was worried." A familiar lovely voice said. I opened my eyes to see Erza looking right at me with tears in her eyes. "You almost died, because you lost a lot of blood fighting to save us. Natsu and Gray are in the same state as you, how can you be so reckless at times? I know you did it to save Lucy, Juvia and me, for which we are grateful, but you should have taken a look at yourself too." She said and her voice was shaking. 

Erza helped me to sit up. I noticed the injuries that I had all over my body, the deep cuts that didn't heal at all and some still open wounds. How could I fight with injuries like these? Did I ignore the pain, because of the emotions I had during the time we tried to save them?

I cursed under my breath. I noticed Irene and the others looking at us, Frost jumped on me and was overjoyed that I was alive. I felt Wendy's small hands on my arm, she started to heal me. "Y/n-san, I can heal you now, you were in a coma and healing works best if you are awake, so stay still until I'm done." She said with a warm smile. I felt the pain slowly vanish, the injuries disappeared. I saw my father attend Natsu while seeing Sherria attend Gray's wounds. I was the last one of them to wake up.

"So the three brave men are awake, you should stand up Y/n, Erza..." Irene said with a warm smile. Erza hugged me tightly. "There it was" Irene said with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry for being so reckless Erza". I said and placed a hand on her cheek.

"You know, normally I would give you a slap on your face for such a stupid behavior, but since you could not waste time I will look over it" Erza said with a sigh.

I sighed in relieve "Well, honestly I still would have expected you to hit me because of that." I said with a smile.

As soon as I said that I saw Erza's eyes light up and her right hand slap my cheek with an enormous force that felt like I got hit by a giant rock, only that this was a thousand times more painful and on a much smaller area. She sure knows how to slap.

Erza grabbed her skirt, as tears dropped on it. She looked at me and gave out a sigh. "Y/n, how many times are you going to do this? You can't jump headfirst into battle, not carrying if you get hurt! What if one of these days you won't wake up? I know your father can bring you back, but I won't be able to endure the pain if I heard you died in battle. Please stop doing this, I won't raise Elery without you for even a second. I wouldn't be able to raise her without her father, I just can't. You made a promise to me a bit over a year ago, you said to me that you will never die if you can evade it, do you remember?" She said with a shaking voice as tears dropped down from her.