Grand Magic Games Final Battle

Chapati: Let's welcome Fairy Tail and it's glorious comeback!

Y/n: I will beat them all alone. Master Makarov told the announcer to brace for a storm of energy (Thinking): Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Mira, we will beat them for you)

Erza: You already overflow with energy and you want to transform as well? The city is not going to stand.

Gray: That's why they made a magic barrier to keep all the energy inside for this battle.

Juvia: We will show them what true love is my darling Gray.

Gajeel: I think you are missing the point Juvia.

Mato: Let the battle begin!

Y/n: Alright, I will go to my point. (Flies towards a high point of Crocus, landing on a building that is empty) Let's get this show started.

Mato: One of team Fairy Fail has moved on a high point of view and the rest is standing still. We know from the guild master of Fairy Tail that this battle will show Y/n's full strengh as we allowed him to use it for this battle.

A/n I use this music to show the despair the other contestants feel.

Y/n: I will show you what real power is that will make you despair. (The ground starts shaking and the building starts to crack, lighting strikes at the area around him. The waves in the ocean start to rise, everything becomes more intense as the power rises making the buildings collapse. Finally the God of Destruction form appears)

Mato: (Terrorized) This p...po...power is unbelievable... he destroyed a building just by using his energy alone. How is that even possible?

Minerva: This guy is a demon... I can't move at all. Why am I this terrified of him? I can't allow my fear to win, I have to fight in order to win.

Sting: He's even more powerful than Natsu, this is true power.

Olga: This is just an illusion, no one can be that strong!

Erza: I knew he wants to intimidate them, it works.

Gray: It's all part of our First Master's plan to victory.

Erza: Indeed, he does it perfectly.

Mavis: I really made a good choice on making him use it. Even if the city might be blown to pieces.

Laxus: No one can beat him, he's a real God.

Jura: Finally you decide to show them your true power that is absolute Y/n.

Y/n: Come and get me, I'm worth 5 points if you dare.

Chapati: Team Fairy Tail has started to move.

Rufus: You found me Gray, you will lose again.

Gray: I will beat you this time for sure, I made a promise to someone.

Y/n: Gray I know you can do it, show them that ice magic can beat someone who steals others attacks.

Chapati: Gray Fullbuster won!

Gray: (Thinking) I did it for you Juvia, you made me able to defeat him.

Olga: I know that you use an illusion to make us think that you are strong Y/n.

Jura: This is no Illusion, this is his real power.

Y/n: Why don't you two attack me and see it for yourself.