Hope dies last

Y/n Pov

I saw blood on the floor of each place they were chained at. Lucy, Juvia and Erza were injured, it's not much but it was enough to make us explode in pure rage and anger. I noticed something written on a wall by Erza, it says "Don't worry, we know you are looking for us. We are waiting for you to come and bring us back". Natsu, Gray and I fell on our knees as we let out a scream that sounded like a monster was being awakened inside of us and just waited for it's chance to come out. Our bodies began to shine even brighter and stronger, the light our bodies emitted was going upwards into the sky making the fort detonate.

Makarov's Pov

I saw them kill the guards one by one, they didn't care about what they do they only want to have their loved one back in their arms. They went inside of the fort, shortly after the entire fort detonated and pillars of violet light, blazing red light and golden light were shooting up into the sky. We saw them walk back to us with an emotionless face, they said "they are not inside", Y/n replied that he saw outlines on a wall that looked like a portal.

Charlie: They probably noticed that we are close by and left the fort, any chance we know where the portal led to?

Irene: Is the portal still intact?

Y/n: Yes it is, I made sure that it's not damaged. I will bring you to it.

Walking to the portal as the members see the cell

Levy: Lu-chan stay save, Natsu is coming to rescue you.

Gajeel: Juvia you will have Gray's arms soon around you.

Irene: Erza my daughter, Y/n is coming to save you.

Y/n: Here it is.

Irene: Let me look at it, maybe I know where they took them.

Levy: We have one location to where they brought them away.

Y/n: Any chance that we can get there in time before they slip us trough again?

Irene: We can only follow this, it leads to another fort.

Erza's Pov

They are taking us somewhere else. Does that mean Gray, Natsu and Y/n are close by? As we are brought into a portal, I hear fighting outside. Are they here already to save us? I know they will soon have us in their arms back. Lucy, Juvia and I smile at the mere thought of seeing them again it has been a few days since we last saw them. We endure the pain we have, because we are strong for our guild. We will not give them what they want, they would have to face Y/n to get it back, but that's impossible. See you soon my love. As we are in the new cell, we could see mountains in the distance and the fort we were at where three strong bright pillars shot into the sky. We smiled, as we knew they have found where we are and soon will be here too.

Y/n's Pov

I asked Irene where the portal led to. She said to a fort, a two days march from here. She could sense the portal somehow "You ready Natsu and Gray? We will get there soon and this time they won't slip us trough!" I said and both nod. 

I heard Makarov say "You aren't the only ones who can feel the pain, one members pain is everyone's pain. One member's sadness is everyone's sadness, and one members tears are everyone's tears."

He was right. We haven't slept at all in the last days, afraid to see the nightmares again. Where our beloved were in a cell crying and saying "Why don't you come to rescue us! We are waiting for you to come!" And then they get brought to the torture room, where their screams made us jump up from our sleeping bags and we couldn't sleep anymore knowing they are hurt and bleeding, or even worse.