Special: Fairies' Training Camp

The Fairy Tail members are preparing for a training camp as Mavis watches them

Y/n: A training camp sounds like fun, let's go!

Erza: We need to make up those seven years of sleep somehow. We have to train extremely hard  the next three months if we want to win the Grand Magic Games!

Y/n: (Smirks suspiciously) Erza do you want to have sex on the beach?

Erza: (Flustered) What?! I don't want to do it on the beach with you, I'm not even ready for it.

Y/n: I was talking about the Cocktail Erza, I don't want to do it here when Wendy is with us.

Erza: Thank God, you just wanted to mess with me and no, I don't want one yet.

Lucy: Come on we are at the beach, let us have some fun too.

Y/n: We can rest between training on the beach, but now let us train by running towards the ocean and swim. (Everyone runs towards the ocean)

Erza: We will swim and fight as well.

Y/n: Then show me how strong you are Erza! Re-quip Sea Emperor's Armor. (A blue armor appears on him)

Erza: Are you copying me or what? Re-quip Sea Empress Armor.

Lucy: (Scared) They're getting a little to much into it.

Natsu: What are you saying? It's training time! Fire Dragon's Roar! (Fires it towards Gray)

Gray: Ice Make Ocean! (The ocean gets frozen)

Natsu: I can get rid of it. Fire Dragon's Wing Attack! (The ice gets blown up and flies up in the air)

Y/n: This isn't good, we need to protect the civilians from the falling ice!

Erza: Yes, Re-quip Heaven's Wheel Armor. Blumenblatt!

Y/n: God Dragon's Million Lights! (Hundreds of swords and golden light orbs fly towards the ice and destroying it, making smaller pieces fall on the ground. Gray gets hit by Y/n's attack, making him fly back to the beach and landing on Juvia)

Juvia: (Blushing) Kyaaa! Gray-sama I knew you could not resist to touch my body.

Gray: (Blushing) I'm sorry Juvia I didn't want to touch you there.

Lucy: We only made them smaller and the beach was still destroyed.

Y/n: We missed them?!

Erza: ....let's go back to the resort.

Resort

The guys are going to Fairy Tail's private dining room

Y/n: Man I'm hungry, let's go and eat.

Gray: Yes we trained hard. (Opens the door to the room)

Y/n: ...oh no they're extremely drunk.

A/n: This drunk Erza is a lot worse than In the original as she now has a boyfriend and can express her desires to him.

Erza: (Bossy drunk) Bring more sake!

Y/n: Look at you, you already had enough to drink Erza!

Erza kicks Jet and Droy out of her way to reach Y/n

Erza: I decide when we had enough Y/n! (Grabs Y/n pining him down)

Gray: This isn't good.

Juvia (Sad drunk) My darling Gray, spend some time with me please.