Scarlet Demon

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail. With a brawl happening in the morning, until the doors were kicked open, braking into several parts laying on the floor

"Everyone listen! I got this note that Y/n was kidnapped and is held somewhere hostage for ransom. Levy help me to find out where it is, as it's a riddle!" Erza shouted with her stern voice, but worry could be heard from it.

"I will help you Erza." Levy shouted while Erza slammed the note on the table.

Five minutes later

"What are you so nervous about Erza? Y/n can easily beat them on his own, their is no way they can hurt him at all." Lucy said and gave a reassuring smile to her friend.

"I know that he's powerful, he probably is playing with them right now and laughing at them for thinking they can get money from me or the guild." Erza retorted with a smirk.

"How many will go to help him?" Frost asked while he flew next to Erza.

"Just you and me Frost. I'm really pissed right now." Erza said and grabbed a table, breaking it. "Our wedding is soon and I will not let him stay away any longer!" Erza shouted and a violet aura was emmited by her body.

"Whoa she's never been this furious!" Lucy shouted with fear in her voice. While Natsu and Gray were hugging each other in fear.

 "I have never seen her this angry, she will kill the man who kidnapped Y/n for sure." Gray said while he dropped his pants and Natsu is seen panicking in the background.

"I know where they hold him. It's at the dark guild Shadow Pain and they hold him in an old mountain fort, near Mount Hakobe." Levy said while jumping up. "They are known to torture their hostages and kill them slowly." Levy added with a slighty scared voice.

"That's two hours on a carriage. Frost, how fast can you fly in your Lion form?" Erza yelled nervously.

"It will take ten minutes with that." Frost exclaimed with a grin.

"Then lets go!" Erza shouted and Frost transforms into his lion form for Erza, making her jump on his back.

"Never mess with a soon to be wife and especially not Erza." Irene said with a proud smile.

Fort, where Y/n is held hostage

The room was filled with various torture devises, all covered in blood as they were used a few seconds ago. In the middle of the room was a man chained at a chair clearly beaten up, but with a grin on his face.

"You really think Erza or the guild will give you money? You must be delusional." Y/n laughed at a hooded man.

"They will. I wrote in the note that if she wants you back, than she has to come here alone and with a 100 million Jewel, or else you will be tortured and killed afterwards." The man said with a maniacs laugh.

"You made a big mistake trying to mess with my soon to be wife, she's been really angry at everyone except me. I give you a possibility to stay alive, just pretend that you're dead and she may not see you or else your head will fly out of the window, literally." Y/n chuckled while saying this.

"That enough!" The man yelled and slapped Y/n, making his head jolt to the side. "I will drain your energy now." He said while pushing a button that takes Y/n's energy.

"That tickles." Y/n exclaimed.  "Wanna see something cool?" He added with a smirk, as he powers up destroying the machine that was taking his energy.

"You... How dare you!" The man said with an angry glare, punching Y/n's face, but nothing happens.

"Man, this is getting boring. You haven't hurt me at all." Y/n said with a pout. He looked out of a window to see a Valkyrie on a Lion. "Oh look Erza is coming here with Frost to kill you." Y/n said in surprise.