Akane Resort all over again

Next day after being imprisoned and afterward released again

Y/n: So nothing happened in between. The next thing coming up would be Akane Resort.

Irene: I will enjoy this with you Y/n and Erza.

Erza: How are we going to find the shard? We didn't get any lead to where it could be. We have to put an end to it soon.

Lucy: This time I will be going with you.

Juvia: And Juvia will too.

Gray: Makes sense, as you were with us. (Juvia gets all excited)

Akane Resort

Y/n: Erza, Lucy, are you ready to go? (Erza opens the changing room that was in their room and walks out with a blue dress that has a rose on the left hip)

Erza: And how is this dress Y/n? I bought it for an opportunity like this one.

Y/n: (Captivated by her beauty) E...Erza you look absolutely breathtaking in this dress.

Lucy: And how is mine?

Y/n: Lucy you look pretty in it.

Erza: Thank you, you look quite dashing in your smoking as well my love.

Bahamut: Well, Erza truly got the beauty of her mother, this is undeniable.

Irene: I think I can win this point Erza, when it comes to who has the better dress.

Erza: What dress did you choose moth... (Erza, Lucy, Y/n and Bahamut are all shocked with their jaws dropped at Irene's dress )

Irene: Looks like a perfect hit.

A/n: This is Irene's dress

Bahmut: I think it's a draw, Erza has the beauty with her dress and you Irene have the shocking dress, that gets instant attention from anyone

Y/n: Honestly, if Erza would wear it, then I would faint from how attractive she would be.