Akane Resort

Lucy: So hooow was your first night togeeether?

Erza & Y/n: It was embarrassing. What? (Look at each other)

Erza: I thought that you were fine sleeping next to me?

Y/n: *blushing* I only said that to calm myself down. My heart wasn't just beating anymore, it was racing. I thought I was getting a heart attack at some point.

Erza: *blushing* It was as embarrassing for you, as it is for me?

Y/n: Yes, now can we met up with the others before I explode because of that.

Lucy: (Stunned) Wow that was one hell of a night for you two. Let's go, Natsu and Gray are down at the hotel entrance already.

Erza & Y/n: Finally.

Gray: Good morning you two. What are we planing for today?

Y/n: I was thinking we could go to the beach. Where is Juvia?

Gray: She left already and went to Fairy Tail to become a member.

Happy & Frost: You liiike heeer.

Lucy: We all have our swimwear on, we planed to go to the beach anyway.

Erza: Well then Re-quip Bikini. (A golden bikini appears on Erza)

Y/n: *blushing* Wow you are stunning Erza. My turn, Re-quip Trunks. (A pair of red swimming trunks appear on Y/n)

Erza: *blushing* Oh my, that fits perfectly on you.

Natsu: Let's go, I'm all fired up.

At the beach 

Y/n: I bought you a slice of strawberry cake Erza.

Erza: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: (Embarrassed) I was thinking what you would think of us living together? I don't mean right now I'm just curious.

Erza: I was thinking for the start that we should hang out together from time to time at your home and sleep together. (Embarrassed) No funny business until I want it or I live there. Until then only kissing and cuddling.

Y/n: I don't want it any other way Erza. Let's build a sand castle, what do you think?

Erza: (Excited) We will build the biggest sand castle ever.

1 hour later 

Erza: We are done, the sand castle is finished.

Y/n: I think we overdid it, you can walk in on it and it even has a second floor.

Gray: Whoa that's one giant sand castle.

Lucy: It's huge!

Natsu kicks Gray into a castle wall, but it stands

Natsu: It's sturdy as well, let's see if it holds this. Fire Drag...(Get's hit by Erza & Y/n)

Erza: (Demonic aura) Don't you dare to destroy it, or do you wan't to die?

Natsu: (Scared) No mam.

Y/n: (Sweat dripping) Reminder to myself, DO NOT make Erza mad.

Gray: Let's play beach volleyball.

Lucy: (Nervous) I should probably sit this one out. 

Gray: Nonsense, you play with Natsu vs. Erza & Y/n.

Y/n: Don't worry Lucy, I'll play like every other normal person. I can't say the same for Natsu.

Erza: I'll serve. (Plays the ball to Lucy and she passes it to Natsu)