God vs King

A roar is heard in the distance and is coming closer

Y/n: What was that roar? It's the same as Acnologia... It's him! (Falls down holding his stomach in pain)

Erza: (Concerned) What is it Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n: My body is pulsing and I don't know why.

Erza: (Worried) Just stay calm, I'm sure everything will be ok.

Y/n: (Light comes out of Y/n stomach and a golden dragon appears) I'm not hallucinating... Dad?

???: I'm here my son, to aid you defeating Acnologia. Come with me, there is no time to explain.

Y/n: Dad... You're here...How... I will fight Acnologia and end it for good. (Y/n and Bahamut fly up)

Erza: Don't you dare lose against him!

Igneel: Bahamut, you are here as well?

Bahamut: Yes, not just me, but my son too.

Igneel: I have tasked Natsu to defeat that demon, so let us beat Acnologia.

Y/n: I'm on it. God Drive!

Bahamut: He has all my powers inside of him. Let us help him, Igneel my friend and defeat Acnologia for good.

Igneel: That's why we are here today.

Igneel, Bahamut and Y/n dash towards Acnologia 

Y/n GOD DRAGON'S DESTRUCTION FIST! (Hits Acnologia)

Igneel: (Fire breath attack)

Bahamut: (Golden light beam breath attack)

Acnologia: You are not going to beat me!

Y/n: There is always a way, to beat you! I just have to beat you harder, until I find it! GOD DRAGON'S HOLY LIGHT! (A giant beam of light hits Acnologia, pushing him back and hurting him)

Y/n: Looks like I'm getting closer.

Acnologia: (Attacks with a beam of magic energy)

Y/n: That is what I have been waiting for. (Eats the magic energy, making the attack disappear)

Acnologia: No! How?! Are you an Elemental Dragon Slayer?!

Y/n: (Smirks) I'm more than that, I'm a God Dragon Slayer! I'm your doom Acnologia!
GOD DRAGON'S SECRET ART GOD DRAGON'S DESTRUCTION BALL!  (A giant golden ball of light forms on Y/n hand and flies towards Acnologia hitting him on the underside of his body and injuring him badly.

Acnologia: I will not give up now. (Forms a giant magic energy ball and fires it towards Y/n)

Y/n: I need to destroy it, it's too big to eat. FINAL FLASH! (The attack gets moved towards the sky
and detonates)

Igneel: Where is Acnologia? He's gone!

Bahamut: He ran away because he knew this would be his death.

Y/n: (Exhausted) Does this mean we won?

Bahamit: We won the battle, but not the war.

Stop Music

Y/n: Good enough for me. (Falls towards the ground. Bahamut catches Y/n before he hits the ground)

Igneel: Looks like Natsu is done already too.