Angel

Bio: Y/n 

Age: 15 years 

Hight: A bit taller then Erza

Likes: Every food that has strawberry's in it

Exceed: 

Name: Frost

Color: Ice blue

Likes: Ice cream

It's the year 780 our dragonslayer is seen walking along with a space pod on his shoulder and a cat siting on it.

Y/n: Frost do you think we are on the right way to magnolia?

Frost: We can fly but you chose to walk.

Y/n: You hear that?

Frost: Sounds like someone is fighting up there on the cliff.

Y/n: We should help.

As soon as Y/n said that a person in an armor fell of the cliff.

Y/n: Wings? An angel? I have to catch her before she hits the ground.

The person fell right on top of him making him fall on the ground.

Y/n: That hurt but she's save.

Girl in armor: (Thinking) This hurt less then I expected.

Y/n: Are you okay you fell on top of me?

Girl in armor: Hmm? Oh thank you for catching me but there is no time to waist. Bandit mages are coming down here to fight. I have to stop them (She tries to stand up only to fall to the ground again).

Y/n: Your leg is badly injured you can't fight.

Bandits start to appear on both sides of the road.

Y/n: Frost get her out of here. I'll take care of them.

Y/n: Re-quip, warrior armor.

Frost: On it. (Grabs the girl and flies up)

Girl in armor: They are mine put me down! (Thinking) Did he just say Re-quip?

Frost: Your leg is injured. You can't fight.

Y/n: Now lets see if you guys can be a challenge for me.  (Powers up) Ice dragon Ice explosion! (It freezes 4 of the 20 bandits. Y/n jumps towards the bandits kicking one in the head and grabbing one while throwing him towards the other bandits)

Girl in armor: (Up on the cliff looking at the fight) (Thinking) He's fast and strong we could use someone like him at the guild. But what kind of armor is he wearing? It looks extremely strong.

A/n: I like the armor and wanted to give him one that protects him from the cold or other elements when used

A/n: I like the armor and wanted to give him one that protects him from the cold or other elements when used. The helmet and armored gloves are only used while in combat.
And forget the gun in this picture.