(New Part)The creepy mansion and it's purpose

Erza: Pov 

I was talking to the client a woman, as Y/n is already checking the mansion from outside with a serious look on his face talking to Frost. It's actually the first time that I saw him prepare a mission like this, as Frost told me he always plans ahead to have a Plan B, in case the attack fails and he has to rethink the strategy.

The client was next to me. "You should know one thing about the request is that inside are traps that can have something written on a board if you activate it you have to complete the order or else you wont be able to go ahead." She warned and I felt my back tingle about the possible orders.

"What kind of orders could be on them?" I asked in wonder.

The Client shock his head. "I sadly can't tell you as I don't know them. Maybe it will have to do something with that handsome boy you came with or not, you will have to see it yourself." She said and smiled as she pointed to Y/n.

Erza Pov 

What the Client said made me jump a bit, an order where Y/n and I have to do something or else we wont be able to go ahead, that can only mean one thing! I felt my face slowly heat up on the thought of it as Y/n snapped me out of my thoughts. "Erza we are ready to go I will tell you what I was speaking to Frost about." He said and smiled at me warmly. I looked at him. "so what's your plan?" I asked in wonder.

He thought for a moment. "The mansion looks like it isn't well lit meaning the monsters are able to see in the dark we will have to advance slowly and watch out for traps if we want to go on without a problem." He replied and set his hands on his sides.

I nod. "You are right about it Y/n we will have to watch out for traps." I retorted and gave him a short smile.

Y/n: Pov

We went inside the mansion as the door closed behind us. I felt the presence of the monsters. "How many monsters are here Y/n?" Erza asked slightly concerned. "Maybe twenty or thirty I can't feel more." I replied and looked over a corner.

As soon as I said this a trap was activated I felt Erza get nervous a bit as we read the order in it. " Which of these two containers has more volume in it" one was taller and one was wider. I saw Erza gave out a sighs of relieve. "It's a rhetorical question they have both the same volume." She smiled, the trap disappeared and we where able to go further as three monsters attacked us.

Erza looked at me. "Y/n what kind of monsters are these they aren't the usual monsters known to me." She spoke surprised.

I nod. "They look like they are some sort of hybrid monsters. Erza watch out!" I shouted the last part trying to get her out from the attack.

Erza's Pov

I saw some sort of plant like arms attack me, I tried to cut them but more attacked me and grab my legs as it lifted me of the ground, I saw Y/n get angry. "Get your arms of her she belongs to me!" He yelled in anger. I felt something on me as more of the arms wrapped around me I saw the mouth of this creature below me. Y/n appeared under me and burned the three monsters with his fire dragon Iron fist I fell towards him he swiftly caught me in his arms. I realized what happened and what he said and felt the feeling again of my heart hammering heavily, I took a glimpse at Y/n before swiftly looking away blushing. I didn't know what to do right now.

Y/n Pov

I Caught Erza and had her in my arms I felt my heart beating faster she took a quick look at me before looking away again I realized in what kind of situation we were I quickly placed her down and heard her muter a "Thank you" we walked again and we ran into another trap with the order Kiss a member! I took a swift look at Erza, I saw her in the same pose as me frozen on the spot looking at the sign.