Special: Fairies' Penalty Game

A/n: One of my readers asked If I would make the specials from the Fairy Tail OVA's. I will make them and put them in their correct order in the timeline, when the OVA is supposed to happen. That means that a few OVA's will be at the beginning of this fanfic, such as the the third OVA (Memory Days) after Lullaby's downfall and the fifth OVA (Ryuuzetsu Land) that will be between the two Grand Magic Games chapters. The OVA specials in Fairy Tail show a lot more provocative things, such as nudity. Normally OVA's are only aired in Japan. I will make the OVA's chapters as provocative as the original. This chapter will show a side from Y/n that he won't show to Erza normally, as he doesn't like to make her uncomfortable. This will be a little bit like a lemon chapter! I did this chapter for the readers who like this stuff. if I read these kind of stories I don't mind them, so don't think that I'm a pervert for this please. A later chapter will have a real lemon. (Lemon = Sexual interaction, for the readers that don't know that) You can skip the lemon part if you want, it begins at the first line (like this "-----") and ends at the second line.

Makarov: Since the two teams have been turned into one the bet has to be won in another way. Stone paper Scissors.

Y/n: I call dips on Erza.

Erza: I call dips on Y/n.

Mirajane: Not fair! You can do whatever you want with her any time since you are her fiance.

Y/n: (Smirks) Trust me Mira, what I got in mind I would never do to Erza normally.

Erza: (Sweating) W..what are you saying?

Y/n: You will see and feel it.

Mirajane: Than I will take Lucy.

Juvia: Juvia will take her darling Gray.

Gajeel: I will take you Salamander.

Laxus: Elfman.

Cana: Wendy is mine then.

Laxus & Erza: Stone, paper scissors. (Erza is shocked)

Makarov: Team B wins.

Y/n: Good job Laxus. (Grabs Erza and puts her on his shoulder and grabs her butt) I will enjoy this a lot.

Erza: (Blushing) I...I want to know what you are going to do to me?!

Y/n: (With a evil smile) You will see at home.

Y/n's home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Wear this. (Hands her a maid outfit)

Erza:(Incredulous) You know I would wear it even without the bet.

Y/n: Just put it on and call me Master when addressing me and be submissive. (Erza puts on the maid outfit)

Erza: Master do you like it?