Tower of heaven

Y/n: (Thinking) I never knew Loke was a celestial spirit, but then again if it wasn't for Lucy's idea I never would have seen Erza In a bikini. Akane Resort is the perfect place for couples and to tell Erza how i feel about her. Today is the day I will tell her, under the night sky at the beach.

Erza: (Thinking) Thank you Lucy for this idea, it gave me an excuse to look at Y/n body without looking like a pervert. Akane Resort is a place a lot of couples come to relax and enjoy them self. Come to think of it, we do look like one *blushes*, walking around like this. I will tell him today under the night sky about my feelings to him. 

1 Hour later 

Y/n:  Erza are you coming down to the casino?

Erza: Yes I'm ready. (Wears a formal violet dress with long white gloves)

Y/N: Wow you look beautiful Erza.

Erza: Thanks, you too look handsome in your smoking.

Y/n: We are going to a casino so it's mandatory to wear one, even if it's not comfortable.

Erza: (Giggles) It's necessary, so stop complaining. Now let me hold onto you or else the guards will think we are not together and won't let us in the casino.

Y/n: Who told you that?

Erza: Lucy did, she tried to go in without Natsu but they didn't let her.

Y/n I think Lucy lied to you.

Erza: Why? How do you know?

Y/n: I just saw several people enter without a partner.

Erza: I don't mind it, we had several jobs where we had to do this.

Inside the casino on the poker table

Y/n: Full house.

Erza: Straight Flush, I won.

Y/n: Bye bye my 20 million jewels.

Lights go out and a gun shot is heard. And the lights turn back on

Y/n: What happened? Where is everyone? Lucy what are you doing tied up, is this some kind of bondage dream of your's.

Lucy: What no! Some crazy cat lady tied me up and took Happy and Frost! They took Erza with them too!

Y/n: WHAT?! Erza and Frost are kidnapped? We have no time to waste. I'll help you out of it Lucy and search for Natsu and Gray.

Lucy: Yes, finally.

Y/n: Gray come on, we need to go. (Brakes Gray as he turns into Ice)

Lucy: Aah Gray nooo,  don't die!

Blue haired girl: I pulled my darling Gray inside of me. (Gray appears out of her body) Are you jealous that he was inside of me and not you?

Lucy: No, not really.

Natsu: Who shoots people in there mouth? Someone could get really hurt.

Y/n: Who are you lady?

Blue haired girl: My name is Juvia.

Y/n: They kidnapped Erza, Happy and Frost. Natsu we have to find them.

Natsu: What? (Starts sniffing the ground and runs)

Y/n: You are coming too. (Grabs Juvia on her wrist and runs)

Juvia: Gray my darling help.

On a small boat 

y/n: Are you sure that they went this way Natsu?

Natsu: Positive.

Y/n: Tell me Juvia, why did you come to Akane Resort?