(New Part) A date with a demon

Fairy Tail Guild 782 Y/n is 17 years old

Y/n Pov

I was inside the guild when Mirajane approached me. I still feel pity for her and Elfman at what happened to Lisanna a few weeks ago, even I'm not unaffected by her death, just like the rest of Fairy Tails members. I heard Mirajane ask me out on a date I was a bit surprised she never had interest in me, she only ever talked to me about Erza to make me embarrass in front of her and laugh about us two blushing heavily and stutter. I said 

"Why are you asking me on a date Mira." I asked taken aback. 

Mira smiled. "I'm over my rebellious phase and want to have a date with a good looking guy and you seem decent enough." She replied and shrugged. 

I looked at Mira now with a small smile. "Sure why not It's not like we have feelings for each other". I replied with a smile and laughed lightly. 

She nod happily. "Can we go right now?" She pleaded, I was a bit surprised but agreed as we both walked out of the guild.

Erza Pov

I saw Mira ask Y/n out on a date I felt like my heart was about to burst from anger and jealousy, if anyone is going on a date with him it should be me! Not her! I'm gonna follow them to see what Mira is up to since she never had interest in him.

Mira Pov

I'm going to snatch Y/n right under Erza's face as I know she's gonna be pissed about it and fight over him. I will see if he has any interest in me and try to make him kiss me. We sat at a bench near the river as I asked him "What happened during the one month you two were at a mission?" I asked curious.

Y/n looked at me and smiled. "I'm not sure if I should tell you but since nothing really strange happened I will. Erza and I went to a two week mission, where she got sick. At the beginning she didn't want me to help her but her condition became worse and I said to her if you want to go along with the mission you need to let me help you. She agreed and I took care of her after a week she was able to stand again and we ended the mission. But something did happen I felt a spark between us, that day I got feelings for her not like a crush I had that already on her, but romantic feelings and I want to have her next to me." Y/n said with a smiled on him. 

I sighed knowing this guy was already head over heels for her, Looks like I wont get him, he loves Erza, but I will still try it I pulled him at me making him fall on me as he was on top, he was looking at me with a surprised look before it clicked in him. "Not gonna happen Mira if I give anyone my first kiss it's gonna be Erza." He replied and pushed away.

I smiled a little but was actually sad. "I just wanted to test you nothing more and the date was just an excuse to talk to you in private. And Y/n, Erza has romantic feelings for you but give her time she's scared that she will be hurt again from the person she likes it happened once and if it happens again then I'm not sure what will happen." I said to him and pat his shoulder.

Y/n Pov

I heard Mira say this and she's honest even if she was the She-Devil Mirajane. But she actually cares for Erza and wants her rival to be happy. When we came back from our mission and heard Lisanna was dead Erza went straight to Mira and comforted her. "Give Erza time she will say it, I know. Just don't push her. Oh and when you two confess to each other don't sleep with her at your first night together." She said with a giggle and smiled. I blushed heavily and nod as she went back to the guild.

Erza Pov

I didn't hear what they were talking about but it was more like a friendly chat than a date, but Mira pulled Y/n to her and tried to make him kiss her. I got furious at that but Y/n just pulled away as Mira said something that made Y/n have a blush on him. She got back to the guild as Frost appeared next to me with a request in hand. "Erza I got a request that you two might like." He said and showed me it. I took it and read it while having a smiled on me. "It sounds decent good job Frost." I replied I petted his head and went to Y/n with Frost following me.