Special: Memory Days

Y/n: This is the punishment for destroying the town? That sucks.

Lucy: Why do I have to do this?

Erza: It's not like we have a choice since we accidentally destroyed so much of the town. At the very least we should be grateful that we only have to clean the storage.

Lucy: It was you guys who destroyed everything! How long are you going to stare at my panties Natsu?!

Natsu: Something's not right.

Gray: Stop slacking off Natsu, get to work.

Happy: Your scarf is missing.

Natsu: So that's what is missing.

Lucy: I have noticed that you have a scar on your neck how did you get it?

Natsu: Now that you mention it, I don't remember.

Frost: Is it something Y/n did to you, that you want to forget?

Natsu: I don't want to bring back those memories. That guy is a demon.

Lucy: What? (Falls down and everyone is trying to catch her but they crash into each other making the books fall as a bright light comes out of one books)

Shortly after 

Gray: What was that and why are we outside?

Y/n: Guys we might be in more trouble than we think.

Natsu: That's the old guild but...

Erza: Is it because of this book?

Lucy: Someone is coming, let us hide.

Behind some crates 

Y/n: What the hell? Natsu, Erza, and Gray as children?!

Erza: That's not the only thing, you are over there too.

Young Y/n: Hey Erza, are these two challenging you again?

Young Erza: Yes they are.

Young Natsu: I alone would be enough!

Young Gray: I should be saying that!

Young Y/n: There is no difference for Erza, you can both attack her but the result will be the same.

Young Gray & Natsu: Today I will beat Erza for sure! (Young Erza beats both, Natsu and Gray)

Y/n: This is bad. (Looks at a news paper) We have been sent in the past, it's the year 780 and one month after I joined the guild.

Erza: I still remember this day. Get up, stand on your feet... My younger self would say such things.

Natsu & Gray: Huh.

Young Erza: (Angry) Get up! Stand on your feet! (Kicks them)

Natsu & Gray: That's not how you remember it at all!

Young Erza: Who ate my cake?!

Young Gray: Not me! It was Natsu.

Y/n: (Laughs) You know Erza, the one who ate the cake was you, you just forgot it.

Erza: What? but...

Y/n: You ate so many cakes that you lost count. Anyway we shouldn't be here, if my younger self notices my presence that would be some trouble.

Erza: I agree, we need to hide and find out how to get back to our own timeline. We need to stick together. If we would change something here, then our time could change as well. Natsu, Gray...

Lucy: Gone already, even Happy.

Erza: (Furious) Those guys! I didn't think they would be this stupid. Lucy go and find them, I will decipher this book and one more thing.

Y/n: (Dumbfounded) A bunny girl and cat costume? Really?

Erza: You have your Warrior Armor.

Y/n: Right.

Shortly after

Y/n: This book makes no sense.

Young Erza: Hey you, cat person.

Young Y/n: And why do you have the same armor as me?

Erza & Y/n: (Shocked) It's me!

Young Erza: What an odd getup. Is that the latest fashion?

Erza: ...yes..?

Young Erza: Whatever. Have you seen a pink haired boy with a scarf and a shirtless boy go by here?

Erza: Natsu and Gray?

Young Erza: How do you know their name?

Erza: (Face palms herself) Damn it. I think they were headed in that direction, they where shouting their names and I remembered them.

Young Erza: I see, excuse me. Y/n you coming?

Young Y/n: Just a moment. (Grabs Y/n and teleports away)

Y/n: Crap.

Young Y/n: Tell me, why do you have the same energy as me and my armor? And who was that woman in the cat costume?

Y/n: Do you want the long story or the short one.

Young Y/n: The short one.

Y/n: I'm you and the woman in the cat costume was Erza.

Young Y/n: What? Erza will look like this when she is older? (Blushes)

Young Frost & Frost: You likeee her.

Y/n: Yes we were cleaning up the archive of Fairy Tail, when suddelny a book fell down and brought us here in the past.

Young Y/n: I see, Master Makarov said that we have books that are very dangerous to use. Probably one of them did this. I know everything I wanted to know.

Y/n: Don't tell anyone from this or else you could change the future, got it?

Young Y/n: Got it. (Leaves)

Erza: Y/n what happened?

Y/n: My younger self noticed my energy and wanted some answers, I gave him what he wanted and he understood why we're here.

Erza: I know how we can get back. We need to find the others fast.

Shortly after as young Y/n is beating young Natsu

Erza: Natsu! Get over here! (Everyone jumps at Natsu and gets brought back to the present)

Y/n: Looks like I was the reason for Natsu's scar, sorry for that.

Natsu: Finally, wer'e back.

Gray: Yes, finally.

Erza: (Blushing) Y/...n you are on top of me.

Y/n: (Blushing) Erza... I'm sorry.

Lucy: Kyaa Natsu! Get off me!