A mothers tears

Team Natsu is sleeping on a cliff, but two of them are looking at the changed landscape, after a red light engulfed everything and moved the entire land around

Y/n: (Looking at his pocket watch) Erza, you can't sleep as well?

Erza: This day will decide who wins and who loses. So I try to think of a possibility to make it more likely for us to win.

Y/n: I'm already doing everything I can to win, Erza. I have a good felling that we will win this, first Master Mavis is not anywhere to be found, so I will have to improvise. Our long journey has brought us here together and it will not end today for sure!

Erza: You are right, this is just the beginning of our road to victory and a life in peace. I want to talk about something to distract me a bit, where do you think we should do the wedding?

Y/n: I was thinking in the Royal Capital, the guild hall and in the Kardia Cathedral are a possibility.

Erza: Maybe a wedding under the cherry blossom threes of Magnolia, that would look amazing, as they will bloom in about a month or two.

Y/n: Than it's decided. How many of the Spriggan Twelve are standing?

Erza: Let's see. Ajeel, DiMaria, Neinhart, Brandish and Wall, these are what I know the one who are down. I didn't hear anything from the four emperors of Ishgar yet.

Y/n: So it's either six or seven to beat. Not really that intimidating.

Erza: What if these six or seven are the strongest?

Y/n: We will see Erza. Do you know what happened here anyway? Last time I was here, the guild wasn't on top of a hill.

Erza: Well, looks like we will have some mountain climbing to do. You can prepare a strawberry cake for me if you are there first.

Y/n: Good to see your sense of humor isn't gone, but we will have to battle our way trough the soldiers.

Erza: You take the one million on the left and I take the one million on the right.

Juvia: The faster we are done, the sooner my darling Gray can confess his feelings to me.

Lucy: I just want to take a hot bath after this and sleep.

Gray: So who's gonna beat Zeref first? Let's make it a race, Natsu.

Natsu: Yeah, fire is in the belly! (Belly rumbles)

Gray: Doesn't sound like there is much in there to me.

Y/n: Let's attack to show them we are ready to win! I will do my first move to make it easier! God Dragon's Apocalypse! (The sky starts to darken as burning asteroids fall towards the enemy troops, decimating them)

Team Natsu attacks the troops

Wendy: Sorry we are late. Sky Dragon's Roar!

Y/n: Looks like back up is here!

God Serena: This is as far, as you buffoons go. Because the undead version of God Serena has made it's godly decent!

Y/n: Six points on the entrance. 

Serena: Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Inferno, Sea King Dragon's Water Vortex, Song of Moon and Wind (The attacks get erased and destroyed. As the dust sets, Gildarts is standing beside Y/n)