Special: Fairy Hills

A/n: This Chapter will be a bit different than normal, as I had to think of something to make Y/n be in it, as all of it plays in the girls dorm, where boys are not allowed. I found a way to tell the story and I build in a few surprises too.

Y/n: Makarov is there a possibility for me to go into the Fairy Hills Dorm?

Makarov: Why would you want to go there? It's an all female dorm, guys are not allowed out of privacy for the female members.

Y/n: I just want to look at how it looks inside, nothing more.

Makarov: I'd have to ask Erza, as she's the one who has an eye on everyone who enters. Erza would you come here for a second.

Erza: What is It Master?

Makarov: Y/n asked If he could look at the inside of the Fairy Hills Dorm.

Erza: I know that you won't do anything stupid, but it's the rule of the dorm. Let's see... I could ask the other girls if they're ok if you are there with me.

Y/n: That would be great!

Erza goes to the inhabitants of Fairy Hills

Erza: Y/n just asked if he could see the dorm, he only is allowed if you are ok with it.

Levy: He's the only one of the males who's decent enough and kind and won't make something stupid.

Wendy: Why don't we have a separate dorm for the boys actually?

Juvia: Juvia doesn't mind, Juvia could ask Y/n how to get Gray's attention when he's in the dorm.

Laki: I heard Y/n has a taste for art, I could show him my collection of wooden sculptures.

Mirajane: Still, if the other boys would see him there they would want to go too.

Erza: You are right about that... I know how. (Whispers into Mirajane's ear)

Mirajane: That could work, as non of them would notice it.

Y/n: Are you thinking to dress me up as a women or what?!

Mirajane: (Devious smile) No not that, something more actually. You will transform into a woman with my help.

Y/n: How bad can it be?

Erza: You'll be surprised.

Mirajane: Can you use transformation magic?

Y/n: (Smirks and transform into Mirajane in a bikini posing seductivly) I do.

Mirajane: Oh my, I didn't knew you could, but have you mastered it? Are you  able to transform into a person of you imagination?

Y/n: Like this? (Transforms into a female version of himself) Easy.

Mirajane: We have someone who's better than me?

Erza: Enough, you proved yourself. Stay in this female form, we will go there tomorrow.

Y/n: You want me to stay in it?

Erza: Ladies we will have a girls night with my boyfriend as a girl.

Y/n: ...?! I didn't agree to this! (Erza grabs her wrist)

Erza: If you want to get into the girls dorm you will have to work for it and do what we say, undertood?

Y/n: Yes.

Mirajane: Let's get you some party clothes and a bikini... How are we going to name you?

Y/n: ...If anyone of the guys hears this I'm dead.

Mirajane: How about Emily.

Levy: I think it's good.