(New Part) A date with a Scarlet beauty

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting in the Guild as usual, with Frost eating his ice cream and my now girlfriend Erza. Shes slouched over the table with her head on it. "Y/n let's go on a job I'm bored." She said as she stood up and went to the request board to look for one.

I felt Frost nudge me on the shoulder. "I heard the girls wonder when you will take Erza on your first date with her they have been watching you two." Frost exclaimed and I blushed lightly.  "I completely forgot about that Frost! The first date should be special, but we literally came back two days ago from Akane Resort. Our relationship is still fresh." I replied and panicked lightly. Frost just looked at me with a emotionless face. "You should ask her or else she will hear the girls talk about it." He replied, I nod and looked at Erza she was talking to Mira.

Erza's Pov

I looked at the request board I felt Mira tap my shoulder. "So did he ask you on a date yet Erza?" She asked in a teasing way. I felt a chill go down my spine thinking about a date with him. I don't know what to do on a date or what happens on it. I had some vague idea of what happens as I picked up some things from others. I turned around to Mira. "No he hasn't yet but I don't know what happens on one. Could you tell me what to do at it?" I asked and I felt my cheeks redden.

Mira's Pov

Erza's question had me a bit surprised, she was the one that never had a boyfriend or date at all, she's still untouched, her first kiss was with Y/n at Akane Resort. Yet she told us to do that and that on a date. Well when it comes to her own life she's completely clueless. I went close to her ear. "You should take some precautions at first, take these pills from today and after the date for a bit of time, it will come in handy later and this too." I whispered to her as I handed her a box of contraceptives and another box that is for Y/n, I saw Erza's face heat up instantly and she began to stutter "What?! ...I.. I'm not going to have sex with him on our first date Mira!" She stuttered and shook her head widely. I just winked at her. "Neither did I think about it, it's just in case if it happens you should stay calm so he wont realize that I gave you these." I replied and smiled at her. I saw Erza look at Y/n before she froze. I had to shake her a bit she snapped out of it. "Y/n is coming to you Erza" I teased and winked at her before going away.

Erza's Pov

I heard Y/n say my name, I jumped a bit. I still had the two boxes in hand and hid them behind me. I faced Y/n. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked nervously. I heard Y/n say if I would like to go on our first date? I was frozen looking at him I felt my face become red I had the two boxes behind me and could only think of what happens with them. "I'd like to go on our first date with you Y/n." I replied with a happy smile. He smiled at me. "It's ok if it's in two days at seven PM?" He asked for confirmation. 

I nodded "Where should I meet you." I asked looking at him. "Meet me in the Southgate Park of Magnolia." He said and looked at my eyes.  I nod my heart started to drum heavily. He walked back to Frost and went out of the guild with him.

I felt Mira tap my shoulder again. "So you should get ready for it I will help you." She said with a smirk We sat at a table while she explained to me what I should do and the types of dates that are usually happening. The Restaurant date is common, then there is the romantic date in the evening under the night sky. At last the best one, the home date where the guy invites you to his home and cooks for you and brings it to you. It's the one that is guaranteed to make you end in his bed together and do it. Well at the thought of it heat slowly creeped up my neck and I felt steam coming out of my ears, my face being the same color as my hair. I had to swallow a lump thinking of it, if he's as fierce in bed as he's in battle then I'm sure I'm not gonna leave his bed for days, because I wouldn't be able to walk. I went to a shop with Mira and we searched for something that fits me and my curves. I had found a blue lingerie that sets my body to another hotness level.