An old adventure with a new member

The guild of Fairy Tail has their usual day with smaller brawls happening. A new member had joined today wanting to meet all the mages of the guild

Wendy: Don't worry Charlie you will meet the other members soon. Three of them are currently out, but will come back today. Gildarts is out on a week long quest right now.

Charlie: I read about Titania in the Sorcerer Weekly magazine and her mother and fiance, they are my idols.

Wendy: Are you talking about Erza, Y/n and Irene?

Charlie: Yes, do you know them?

Wendy: Of course, I'm part of Team Natsu. Y/n is like my older brother always helping me to get stronger. Irene is my mentor who helps me at learning new magic abilities and how to use my sky dragon slayer magic in more ways and Erza is my tutor on how to behave professional when talking to the client. I forgot, Erza and Y/n are my adoptive parents. (Suddenly heavy footsteps are heard, the ground starts to shake at each step echoing in the distance)

Natsu: (Scared) Oh no! Its them, they are coming here!

Lucy: (Scared) Please let them be in a good mood today!

Happy: That's gotta be them!

Gray: Even the air has gone completely still!

Wendy: (Flips out) They are here!

Charlie: Sheesh from these reactions you'd think they are some kind of demon or something. I'm so scared!

Juvia: The Scarlet Squad is coming back from an SS request!

Three mages and an exceed walk into the guild, the sun shines in between them making only the outline of their armors visible. One of the armored mages is holding a horn, next to him are two females in armor.

Erza: We have returned, where is the master?

Mirajane: Welcome back Erza, the master is at a conference right now.

Irene: I see. Who went there?

Mirajane: Makarov, next time is Y/n's turn.

Charlie: What, my three idols are feared in the guild?

Wendy: You will soon know why.

Max: What's that humongous thing you got there?

Irene: It's the horn of a monster we defeated, the locals were so thankful they decorated it and gave it to us as a souvenir. Do you have a problem with it?

Max: No not at all!

Erza: This sounds familiar.

Cana: I bet she heard what happened at your job.

Gray: You think so? Oh man I'm a goner. (Gray stripped to his butt in front off a lot of women on a job Juvia was with)

Charlie: They aren't like anything I have imagined. They are even cooler!

Wendy: Really? That's actually their usual behavior.

Y/n: You wanna tell them what we heard Erza?

Erza: Yes. Now listen up! When we were on the road I heard that Fairy Tail is causing nothing but trouble as usual! Master Makarov may not care, but we do! Cana you need to stop your drinking! Vejeeter please take the dancing outside! Wakaba get rid of that filthy habit you know why!