Cherry Blossom

A/n The wedding in Fairy Tail was a christian type of wedding as I far as I understood it with the Kardia Cathedral being Gothic stile and the wedding of Bisca and Alzack.

1 week after Lucy's award in Y/n's room

Y/n: Well today is the day. It's finally happening, Erza and I will get married. (Stretches a bit before dressing into his tuxedo)

Gray: Well you love her and have a child with her too, so it's time for you to get married as well. The tuxedo fits perfect on you.

Y/n: And when will you tell Juvia your feelings towards her, last time you only said you are interested in her body. Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

Gray: It's not like that, I just can't tell her yet. I'm not strong enough to protect her, if I tell it to her I want to be able to protect her from every harm possible.

Y/n: I understand you completely, the kidnapping didn't leave me untouched either. I got a bit too clingy at Erza for one week, I hugged her tightly whenever we slept. She understood my behavior and just smiled at me caressing me until I calmed down and was normal again. 

Natsu: You really are going to marry a demon, you are the bravest man I have ever seen.

Y/n: She is not a demon Natsu, she only behaves like this when you are doing something stupid. She's actually a very caring and loving person. Besides, when will you tell Lucy how you feel? It's obvious you like her.

Natsu: I want to spend more time with her.

Gray: You really love Erza, you hated not having her around you. But you could have spared the poor girl, you transformed into your destroyer form and scared her that she ran away, just because she was to close to you.

Y/n: Erza would have beaten the woman and only Erza can get me excited.

Room of Erza

Erza: Why am I so nervous? My heart is pounding just as hard like when I realized my feelings to him. We are together for almost two years now and have a baby as well, it's just a formality now even without it I wouldn't mind.

Lucy: Come on, this has to be done. It's not official until that engagement ring is switched by the wedding ring.

Juvia: You look absolutely amazing in this wedding dress Erza-san.

Erza: You think? I would like to be in my armor actually, but I wont miss this opportunity at wearing a wedding dress, I dreamed for so long about this moment. Y/n said he doesn't enjoy wearing a wedding suit, as it makes him unable to move freely.

Lucy: Don't you dare to chicken out now! It's yours and Y/n's big day.

Juvia: My darling Gray said to me that he's interested in my body, this makes me more than happy.

Lucy: Lucky you, Natsu is too dump to realize how I feel, or he's good at hiding it.

Juvia: I still can't believe Erza beat up the stripper for touching her leg.

Lucy: Yes, at least she didn't attack him with her swords.

Erza: I told you, I will beat him if he touches me. (Erza looks into the mirror she inhales deeply and says "I do")

Wedding

Y/n: I'm too nervous to even think straight.

Gray: Just stay cool it's a formality now.

Natsu: You need to focus on the three simple words maybe then it's easier.

Lucy and Juvia take their place at the altar