Fairy Tail vs Alvarez

Fairy Tail strategy meeting

Mavis: We will have an all around defense tactic. The enemy is going to attack from four sides and probably with air ships as well.

Y/n: The air ships will be taken down by the Exceed Strike Force, short ESF. Wendy, Gajeel, Natsu and me will assault them. We will also use an air defense cannon if needed. That job will be done by Bisca and Alzack.

Natsu: What about the Spriggan Twelve?

Y/n: They will be my targets Natsu, I can expect them to not show up together, but more likely separated on the four attack fronts.

Lucy: What happens if Acnologia appears?

Y/n: I've learned that Acnologia is drawn to battles or dark magic. So I will look out for him as well, as I can expect him to show up later in the battle.

Erza: What do we do with Silvia?

Y/n: Acnologia wants to kill all the dragons and dragon slayers, as he hates both. Our four dragons will stay at my house in the basement with the baby. My house has an enchantment on it, that prevents him from going inside or noticing them.

Bahamut: I told him to make a magic barrier on it. Don't worry Erza, your baby is protected by the strongest dragons. I can defeat Acnologia easily, if I need to protect your daughter.

Mavis: Fairy Tail will stay in Magnolia, Mermaid Heel will defend Hargeon, Sabertooth will defend the mountain pass. If anything fails, I have made a new Fairy Tail spell with the help of Y/n.

Y/n: It's called Fairy Light. I'm not sure what it will do exactly, I only know that it will make any sort of dark magic disappear. I have a plan when I will use it. I also made a new attack spell, that will cause havoc on the enemy lines when used, I call it God Dragon's Apocalypse. This is to ensure Fairy Tail's victory at all costs. Mavis told me Zeref is immortal, so that leaves me to deal with him.

Natsu: Leave it to me Y/n, I can take him down! I have a secret weapon of my own.

Y/n: Well then, if you insist. I will leave him to you, but remember if you fail and I have to beat him, you will be punished for your stupidity Natsu. I can't take any risks in this, so you have one chance of doing it, understand?

Natsu: I wont lose!

Makarov: We have three enemies, that are too powerful for you to fight. The Warrior Queen, DiMaria. Her magic is not known to me, but like the Warrior Goddesses of Legend, she's apparently a female knight. Next is the top ranked Wizard Saint, God Serena. His personality is a bit of a disappointment, but I'm well aware of his strength. And finally the Wizard King, August. He's the one I'm most concerned about, he can use every kind of magic.

Y/n: That leaves August to me or Gildarts to fight him, if he would be here. The battle will start soon so we should do everything we can to prepare us.

Erza: We will win this battle and I want to be with my future husband and daughter together when it's over.

Y/n: There is that look in your eyes again, like fire that thirsts for battle, I haven't seen it in a wile.

Erza: Well, I didn't have a challenge in a long time. So yes, I'm hungry for a good battle just like you. (Erza and Y/n smirk at each other and fist bump)

Y/n: It's a battle challenge again then. Who defeats the most enemies, wins something and gets what he wishes for. The usual?

Erza: You bet on it! Ten strawberry cakes for me!