Fairy Tail Dragon Cry Part I

Our protagonist and his friends are on their way to Crocus 

Y/n: Frost, what's gotten into you? Calm down.

Frost: There's a dog who wants to eat me!

Natsu: Really?

Happy: Yes, help me Natsu, that dog is looking at me like I'm it's next meal! (Natsu looks at the dog in an evil way making it run away)

Lucy: (Hits Natsu with a news paper) Jerks, I can't believe you guys. How could you terrorize that poor little puppy?!

Natsu: Don't be so dramatic, all I did was look at the thing. (Lucy is shocked)

Y/n: Poor little Puppy indeed, but I would have done the same if Erza would look at me the same way as Natsu looked at the dog.

Erza: (Hits Y/n) How dare you compare me to Natsu and his behavior!

Y/n: (Scared) I'm sorry Erza! Gray how long will it take for you to fix the wheel?

Gray: My Ice Make magic is gonna fix you for good! There. Well we should get as far as the capital at least.

Erza: Excellent work I never noticed how practical your magic is, it's nice.

Y/n: Crocus, City of the Flowers. It has been a while since all of team Natsu visited it.

Erza: Indeed. Give me my baby, it's feeding time. (Takes Elery of Y/n's arm to feed her)

Y/n: Get on the carriage guys, we will be at Crocus soon.

Wendy: (Uneasy) You always sneeze when we are in Crocus, Y/n. Any reason why?

Y/n: Probably the pollen getting into my nose, but that's only at the beginning. After a few minutes I'm not affected from it.

Natsu: (Sick) So sick.

Lucy: That's the punishment for terrorizing the puppy Natsu!

Somewhere else

Juvia: I'm so bored.

Gajeel: Maybe you should try cracking open a book or your brain's are gonna be the new brawn pretty soon.

Juvia: I didn't even know that you could read?!

Lily: That is just a big picture book about cats, right?

Gajeel: I'm further in my education over here man.

Juvia: I wonder what my Gray is doing? (Starts imagining things that Gray is doing and flips out)

Gajeel: Shut up! (Hits Juvia on the head, making her headbutt the table)

Levy: Hey Gajeel, wanna go on a job? It's kind of a long journey, but it pays.

Elfman: Than you better bring a real man!

Mirjane: You're supposed to clean the storeroom today.

Juvia: Let me come with you! This will be the perfect opportunity to make my ice cold hunk melt with jealousy. (Imagines things again and tears appear in her eyes, because she cries) I just cant do it...

City of Crocus

King Toma: The Dragons Tomb, deep below the Domus Flau Coliseum, I recall that some of you stumbled across it during the Grand Magic Games years ago. A sacred and frighting place, where those brave dragons who had fought in the war against Acnologia had lost their lives, now lay in eternal slumber. My ancestors investigated it many times, they chose to erect the coliseum on the mountain above it, to commemorate the sacrifice. One hundred years ago, a particular staff was discovered in the deepest depths of the Dragons Tomb.