13

Xueer's POV

As the sunrays met my face, I lazily stretched and turned the other way, expecting Kiki to be next to me but she wasn't. When I tried to get up, my thighs were sore and it was quite painful to be honest. "Already up kitten?" A rasp and husky voice met my ears. I smiled groggily and nodded, replying her while rubbing my eyes, "Yea...couldn't sleep knowing your absence." When my eyes landed on her, I let out a tiny gasp and turned around immediately. Why the hell was she in her undergarments?

"Relax, we just had sex last night, what's there to hide." She hugged me from the back and kissed my neck. Softly answering her, I playfully nudged her, "That's true but, it was only me who orgasmed." She stopped her actions and turned me around, a smirk appearing on her face, "Well, what are you implying?" I slid pass her and laughed, "I have to wash up first. Whatever you have in mind can wait a long time." She scoffed and mumbled a few words before laying on the bed. I shook my head as a tiny grin managed to make its way on my face.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I stripped and got into the shower, wanting to remove the smell of sex from last night. Till now, I can't believe I actually did it with Kiki who I hated so much at first but soon changed. I guess things happen for a reason. While I was deep in thought, I didn't notice a certain someone coming into the bathroom and slipping behind me, fully naked. Her arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and her voice was as soothing as usual, "You're washing up too slowly, need some assistance?"

My eyes widened as I froze completely. Her hand started roaming around my body as the bar of soap comes into contact with my skin. I let out a shaky breath before tugging at Kiki's arms, "I wanna stop." I just wasn't ready for it again, I was too sore and tired from yesterday especially when it has been a long time since I've had such an intimate moment. She slowly dropped her arms off me and kissed the side of my neck, "You must be sore from yesterday, i'll stop then." I smiled and turned around before hugging her, who cares if we're naked, "Thanks for understanding." She then stepped a step  back and gave me space to finish showering. Her eyes were glued to my body the whole time but instead of feeling a bit tense like yesterday, I felt much more comfortable today. Probably because she'd seen it already.

Once I was done, she then begun showering. After dressing up and getting ready to leave the room, we then left the nightclub and went to my place. I figured since it was in fact the weekends, why not show Kiki my home? We did agree to see each other's places if we had time just around last week, this would be the perfect chance. However, I kinda forgotten the fact that Xiao Tang was not working today. Once we went in, there was she in all her glory, eating a bag of chips while watching 'Money Heist' on television.

I gasped and covered Kiki's view, trying to protect Xiao Tang's privacy. "Why are you still here like a pig? Didn't you say you have a meeting?" Before she could reply, Kiki teared my hands off her eyes and glared at me, "Why is there a girl in your living room?" I was about to explain when Xiao Tang laughed and shrugged, "The meeting is next week. However, I did say my girlfriend is gonna come over today. Looks like you forgotten and brought yours too." Kiki immediately relaxed and heaved a sigh of relief.

"What is going on here?" Another voice appeared behind us. I jumped in shock and Kiki's eyes widened, "What the hell? Jiaqi why are you here, did Xueer invite you over?" Esther's immediately hugged her as a grin stretched across her face. Kiki nodded towards me and only then did she saw me. "Ohh Xueer you're here too! Wait, then where's Xiao Tang?" I just realised Kiki and I were blocking the door so i grabbed her and pulled her to the side.

Xiao Tang raised a brow, "Why were you hugging this woman?" Esther pouted and jumped onto Xiao Tang, causing her to wrap her arms around Esther's waist, "I missed you so much baobei!" Kiki and I exchanged looks before gasping at the same time. What the hell? What type of crossover movie were we in?

A few moments passed and finally, we understood the context of this situation. Xiao Tang who is my roommate, is dating Esther who is one of Kiki's  closest friend and employee. Such a coincidence. As there were four people, we decided to get to know each other better through truth or dare, especially for Xiao Tang and Kiki to be closer so we're all mutual.

Esther went first and picked dare. I smiled innocently and nodded my head, "I dare you to kiss the one who knows you the longest." Of course I thought Xiao Tang knew her longer than Kiki. Esther nervously glanced at her girlfriend and kissed Kiki on the forehead, shocking us two roomies. "I ain't cheating on Xiao Tang because of this dare so forehead is fine right?" I forced a grin and nodded, remind me next time not to jump to conclusions. I didn't know why but that was hard to watch. It must feel the same for Xiao Tang as she was glaring at me for giving that stupid dare.

I was then next and picked truth. "Give three honest words about your feelings for ms Kiki herself." Esther smiled. I pondered for a while before answering, "Curiousity, uncertainity and most importantly, affection." Kiki nodded, trying to suppress a satisfied smile. It was then Xiao Tang's turn and she picked dare. Kiki grinned and said, "Good choice. 7 minutes in heaven with Esther now in your room." Xiao Tang and Kiki exchanged knowing looks while she saluted before dragging Esther with her while she whined, "Nooo, i just got my make up done! Zhao Xiao Tang, you better not be rough-" Kiki and I burst out laughing as the door slammed.

"That leaves the two of us now." Smiling, I straddled her lap. As she snaked her arms around my waist, we cuddled and talked about what we were going to do later on. "Let's go the new popular restaurant down town. Maybe next week we could go the theme park. Not today though, my head still throbs a bit." She burrowed her face into the crook of my neck and sniffed. My heart suddenly palpitated at a faster rate as blood rushed to my face. What is this feeling? Whatever that emotion was, it felt incredibly euphoric and exciting.

It has been 7 minutes and still no sign of the couple coming out. "Damn, i didn't think they would actually do it." Kiki laughed as a mischievous grin appeared on her face. I smacked her head and tsked, "You sure do have a pervetic mind, Kiki." She whined and rubbed her head while pouting, "Whatever.Also, don't call me Kiki anymore, say my real name from today onwards." I hummed and waited for her to continue. "Jiaqi. Call me Jiaqi." I nodded and grinned a toothy smile, "As you wish, Jiaqi." She smiled and ruffled my hair playfully.

Finally Xiao Tang and Esther came out and of course we started teasing them. After a round of teasing, it was Jiaqi's turn and of course she picked dare. Xiao Tang smiled, "Dance to any song Xueer picks, if you can." I raised a brow and stared weirdly at her. What type of dare even is that? Jiaqi rolled her eyes and glared at Esther who just smirked evilly, "Come on Xueer, you'll be impressed." I nodded and smiled teasingly at Jiaqi, "I doubt so but sure. Exo 'The Eve' but if you don't know the choreo, just freestyle."

She laughed and commented an 'easy'. Xiao Tang then warned Jiaqi with a playful tone, "You better impress like what Shuxin says, Xueer herself is a pro at dancing and has hawk eyes." Jiaqi's eyes widened and sulked, "You can dance? Then why didn't you dance for me before?" I was about to answer but the music suddenly blasted once Esther was done plugging into the speaker. To my surprise, Jiaqi's gaze immediately changed from a sulky gaze to a fierce yet sexual one. She knew the choreography? As the chorus approached, she did the long awaited body wave. My jaw dropped in shock as she danced. What the hell? She never mentioned her talent for dancing?

After the song ended, we all started cheering and clapping while her expression instantly changed back to her puppy like ones. Well, that was really unexpected. Esther announced with pride and sorrow, "She danced in her freetime last time to control her emotions." Jiaqi blushed and smiled a cheeky grin, like a kid receiving sweets. Just like that, I just found myself falling even harder for her.

A/n* notes:
Y'ALL, TONIGHT IS THE9'S FIRST PERFORMANCE TOGETHER! I AM SOOO EXCITEDDDDD! You can watch the live at Mango Tv but you have to use VPN. The live starts at 7.30 pm CST but it's said that The9's performance will air around 9.15 pm CST. Just a reminder for y'all! 

Also like last time, if I have any spelling/ grammar errors let me know! Thanks so much for the support too, i appreciate it😊