~Introduction~

Money and Power

Money and Power.

Two main things a person needs to gain respect in the present world.

Violence added to these makes them invincible.

That's what I am.

Invincible

I was the boy who killed his first man at the age of fourteen.

I am the man who relished the fear in the enemy's eyes.

Monsters are made not born.

In my case, I was carved into a monster with the whips, blades and chains.

I was a monster my dad created slowly like a clay sculpture. Watered with blood. Hardened with betrayal and lies. Hatred flowing through my veins.

I am Ivan Black,A Mafia leader.My father's title passed onto me when I was 21 after I defeated him. I learnt about weapons, trading, business everything by the age of 16. People fear me more than my dad because of my coldness, ruthlessness.

I was raised to kill

I was raised to rule

Until her

Every man has to have a weakness.

I do too.

Althea.

The light of my life.

Her height is 5 feet 6.5 inches, she is damn curvy,plumpy. She is gorgeous, but extremely dangerous.

She played a special role in my life.

She made autumn arrive in monsoon.

She's an amazing earthquake that destroyed me when I spoke to her the first time.

It started when I was 16. She was 14.

.

.

.

On a weird day

I was receiving continuous phone calls from freaking weirdos.

"Hello?"

"Welcome to SageVision. Are the stars lined up in your favour? Find out the astrological prediction"

What the fuck?

Who the fuck gave these freaks my number!?

"Please tell me your date of birth.I'll predict your future" The caller says.

Interesting

Is he going to predict that I just killed a guy in the other Street?

Let's find out.

"2nd January" I reply

"This month is going to be full of search. Today you will meet a person, your life will turn one eighty degrees because of that person." I scoff at her prediction.