~Guns and Gangs~

Any normal person would generally wake up by the sound of alarm or yelling of parents

Extremely romantic couple and cheesy people wake up with sweet kisses and hugs.

Crazy legends wake up by feeling ice cold water being poured onto them.

But I woke up to the sound of gunshots. Which category of people do I come in?

I rush towards the source of sound in panic still in half asleep, limping, looking like a penguin.

I see Ivan hitting a punching bag with his eyes full of rage. A man who had bullet wounds on both his legs,who was groaning and screaming in pain was being pulled away by Ivan's extremely built uh...bouncers? goons? Dons? Guards? Whatever shit they are called!

"You have a nice way to wake up people, extremely creative and insanely romantic" He looks at me starled.

My eyes fall on his hand which was bleeding as I rush towards him in concern. The punching bag was full of his blood.

"Why?" I ask as I wipe the blood off his hand. I frown not seeing any bruises or wound. He clears his throat making my attention fall on him.

"Uhh...umm...b..baby... it's not m..my bl..blood" Ivan stutters out looking guilty. My eyes widen in fear. He bites his lower lip trying to explain it hesitantly.

He opens the punching bag zipping it down.A loud thud followed his actions. A person full of injuries falls down from the punching bag, covered in blood. I gasp in shock. That guy was barely alive while his men drag him away.

I never knew there was another purpose for punching bags.

He wipes my tears off. I didn't realise I was crying until he did that. "Are you still scared of me baby?" He ask in a broken vulnerable voice making my heart hurt.

He looks nothing like he just shot some or tortured someone with his weird psycho techniques.

"What kind of question is that dude!? Obviously I am! I'm not used to seeing dead bodies and blood in my life like I'm watching some cartoon channel!" I exclaim in disbelief.

"I didn't kill him! He's still alive!" He exclaims trying to defend himself.

"Barely! He's hardly breathing!" He looks at me sheepishly, I shake my head in disbelief.

"Where are they taking them now?" I ask nervously looking at the direction those people were dragged away.

"First aid in the next room...if serious, then to the hospital" my eyes widen at his answer.

"Oh my god! You are such an angel" I say sarcastically going into the next room where those people were doing first aid. Fallen angel.

I flinch seeing those men doing first aid like some cavemen.They were screaming in pain as the gang members were cleaning the wounds. I snatch the first-aid kit glaring at the person who was doing harshly and started cleaning it carefully ignoring Ivan's objections and interruptions beside me.