~The Betrayal~

Once upon a time there lived a girl, which is me who is standing at the entry of a convention center where the wedding of my ex-fiance and ex-bestfriend is happening,deciding to go in or not

"Do you still love him?"My brother Adrain asks with pity in his eyes to which I scrunch my nose in disgust thinking about that horrible sight I saw that day.I shudder in disgust.

He rolls his eyes "Fine!you don't"

I see Travis's parents coming to receive us.They are extemely sweet,the only reason I came to this wedding after they pleaded me so much.We greet each other and enter.

I see the horror couple looking at each other with full of love at each other.Travis sees and smirks, I clench my fist.My ex-bestie on the other hand is glaring at me.I return my smirk to them and turn to Adrain.

"I didn't bring you to enjoy their wedding! go talk to the business associates,think it as an opportunity"I say glaring at him,to which his mouth parts in shock and goes to talk with those business tycoons.

I walk towards the evil couple and greet them.Travis is looking at me with disgusted look.I'm even more disgusted than you,you walking STD.

"So you still don't have anyone to take you out on dates,bringing your brother with you,you should concentrate on the way you look"I smile sweetly at him.I feel like killing both of them but I don't want to waste my opportunity of snatching his business associates.

"I'm not interested in catching STD's,so no thank you!"I say sweetly to which April glares at me.

I'm dragged from the stage suddenly and tackled in a hug by my childhood friend Maya.I didn't see her since our school was over,since she moved out of state,I smile and her genuinely after many days.

"I missed you"I whisper to which she reciprocates the same.

"I didn't think you would attend the wedding"She says caustiously to which I give her a smile in return.She knows everything about what happened in my life.

The pain he made me feel.

The way they made me hate love,friendship and men.

The way the made me feel disgusted in my own skin

The way they were the cause of my eating disorder.

The cause of my trust issues.

"Happy Birthday"My parents yell waking me up from my sleep,my brother jumps on the bed hugging me.My eyes widen at the car keys my dad shows me.I squeal in happiness hugging him.

"Thank you so much,but you didn't have to get it now,our financial status is not that good to afford a new car Pappa"I say hesitantly.

Our business was running in loses because of a fire accident in our factory causing major loss,The partners betrayed, which caused us to sell our company to repay the loses.My dad is starting his business all over again from scratch for a living.I'm working three jobs to support my family.