~Approval~

"Hi" The sweetest voice I was waiting for calls me,grabbing my total attention

"H..Hey"I stutter out seeing my cupcake in a beautiful dress.My breath gets caught in my throat.

"Finished gawking at me?Can I go now."She says making me come out from my dream land.

"May I know where this excess beauty is off to?"I ask taking her in with my eyes.

"Maya had to give invites to some important people,so she asked me to tag along with her and 5 others"She says to which I nod.

"How are you going?"I ask.

"Maya's car!"She say's in a duh tone.

"Your fiance's fine car is cozy but empty,And you're choosing Maya's tiny car in which you can hardly breath?"I say to which she pouts.

"But you are a busy man,you would need your cozy fine car."She says disappointedly.

"Aww,why would I have any other work when I'm with you cupcake!Let's go in our car!"I offer to which she nods finally.

I'm in no mood of driving now,so I tell Aiden to drive! My cupcake frowns looking at the car.She turns to me and glares.

"It's a two seater?"She asks raising her eyebrow.I nod nonchalantly  and sit in the passenger seat making my cupcake sit on my lap.She shrieks and wriggles,but I hold her tightly.

"Let me go,your legs will break,I'm heavy!"she says to which I frown.

"Cupcake!you are insulting my strength,anyways there is no space in that car,so you better sit on my lap here,than sitting in the other car congested"She rolls her eyes but obeys.

"Aiden! is there a shortcut to the place where we are going?"I ask looking at my flower in my arms.

"We can reach in 10 minutes if we go fast!"My angel says to which Aiden interrupts.

"Yes boss!The shortest route is through the suburban area then, we can take a turn there and reach the place in three hours"He says making my love gasp in shock.

"What are you waiting for then,let's go in the superfast route you told"I tell him as he start the car with Thea's eyes wide in suprise.

We reach the place in 25 minutes with my flower's constant yelling!

It's my aunts house."Okay bye"She says going in and turns back again.

"Why don't you come too?"she asks hesitantly to which me and Aiden nod vigourously.

We enter the house to see my Aunt  talking to Maya and group.

"Hey!"My aunt says chirping."So..It seems like you expressed your undying love finally!"She says wriggling her eyebrows making Thea blush.

"Yeah..Can't wait to marry...infact we have to start planning"I say to which Thea gives my shoulder a nudge.

"Darling... my baby boy!"A familiar voice calls me sarcastically.My mouth parts in shock.