~Fear~

The house was full of wedding vibes,I don't think I would ever plan so much for my own wedding,especially when it dealt with waking up early to get the job done! But I did it for Maya,I wouldn't even marry someone if it took so much effort

Maya was talking to wedding planner,and gave me and Charlotte the job of selecting her bridemaids clothes,talking to makeup artists and all,the room was filled with catalouges.

I see Ivan who just arrived,so I turn around not wanting to look at him.I'm spun around.I'll kill him...with my ignorance.I switch off my aid.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"I read his lips.I just stare blankly at him.He frowns as he repeats the same thing again and again but I stay blank.He types it in his phone...smart.

"I have work"

"Just a minute" He asks desperately.

"Later" I say getting back to my work.He walks away clenching his fist.

Lottie stares at me with a look which says 'you have to explain everything'. I excused myself to Maya's room as I had to send my clients architectural drawings.

I take my laptop and start working on my design.Ivan enters the room looking at me like a lion who is ready to pounce on it's prey.

What he doesn't know is I'm not a prey in the scene, I'm just a tree standing still in the background doing nothing.

Lol

I ignore him working on my design.My laptop is shut.How dare he! He pulls it away putting it far away from me.

I just glare at him as he sits infront of me."I'm not going to leave you till I get some answers" He says sternly.

This guy is completely underestimating me,I mastered in the process of ignoring people.

I lean back towards the headboard closing my eyes.I don't know how, but I slip into deep dreamless slumber.

I woke up after two hours,there was a blanket around me. I think Maya put it on me.I look around the room,No Ivan in sight.

So much for 'I'm not going to leave you till I get some answers'.

When I go to the dinning area,I can see Ivan,Aiden and his Dad talking seriously.I see Caden alone,playing candy crush?

Wow

I walk towards him and sit next to him.He gives me a small smile.I rub my eyes sleepily and yawn seeing him play.

"Sleepy?" He asks me softly.

"Nah..just woke up" I say to which he nods and hands me his phone saying he'll get me water.

Really?

Wow

Someone seems to be a little too concerned than normal.