~Rage~

Rage 

Rage 

Wrath

Fury

That was all I felt when Aiden reported everything what Cora and Helen, my bloody stepmom spoke to my cupcake.I let them stay in my house for my dad,but when they conspired about taking my Thea away from me,I don't want them to live. 

They fucking drugged Caden with some powerful aphrodisiacs and pushed him into the room Thea was in!

Thea was right. Caden wasn't in his right fucking mind. He didn't even know what he was doing. All because of these two bitches.

I'm going to give them a most painful death.

I look at the those two vile creatures tied to the wall with chains, crying in pain.

They were bleeding, but that wasn't enough.

"Please spare me Ivan,I'll run away from all this" Cora says shaking in fear as I light my cigarette.

"Shut up! you bitch" Charlotte screams hitting on her knuckles.

"So you told my Thea that you and me are engaged right? Where's the ring?" I ask glaring at her coldly, she whimpers as Charlotte slaps the shit out of her till she bleeds. What can I say?That girl can hit!

"Where is the fucking ring?"I yell as she is terrified.

"I'm sorry"She chokes out. Charlotte punches her again "wrong answer".

"You deserve to die,you are poisonous"I say playing with the knife in my hands, puffing my cigarette.

"What did you call her?huh?What the fuck did you call?"I scream as both of them flinch. Tears slip down her eyes. I feel disgusted to let these creatures roam freely around my precious flower.

"Please,it was my fault,I lied,I'll give you all my wealth,let me go.." This disgusting snake begs me.

I laugh coldly "Usually people earn alot of money, but I've earned lot of fear, The fear in your eyes now...That fear keeps me happy"I say smirking as she shakes in fear.

"Thea, doesn't even know the meaning of half of the words you cuss from your bloody mouth! She doesn't even utter it by mistake,that's the difference between her and you!" I say as Maya slaps her harder this time.

"If she is called all that, what are you called?Huh?You called her whore,cheap for going behind an engaged man!What the fuck are you called when you go for a married man?"I ask to which her eyes widen.

"I'm Althea's husband! I married her with my heart the moment I fell in love with her,I got married to her in front of a church when we kissed for the first time" I say coldly as she cries in fear with my gun pointed to her head. My fingers are itching to shoot this bitch.

I look at my loving stepmom who has same terror written all over her face.

"Thea...is an ordinary girl, she's the same if she's daughter of a poor man,businessman or a freaking mafia leader.I fell in love as soon as I saw her,and I didn't even know what fucking love was at that age." I state as tears run down her eyes.