~It's Versace~

"You are smiling" Adrain states sitting on the kitchen counter as I cook food for all of us

"You are smiling" Adrain states sitting on the kitchen counter as I cook food for all of us.I notice his happy voice, he sounded surprised. Was it so impossible for me to smile? Why was it so suprising everyone seeing me smile.

"If I knew any earlier, that the only way to bring back your lost smile was to bring you and Ivan together, I would have done it ages ago" He smiles making me glare at him.

"I was smiling before too" I whine to which he smirks.

"Yes, you were, but they were fake, forced, robotic" He states looking at me keenly as I concentrate on my cooking. I don't reply as I knew he was telling the truth. Adrain always says the truth which annoys me sometimes.

"But now, the smile is not forced, it is directly from your heart. Your eyes have those sparkles, they twinkle when you smile" He declares still smiling. It was getting on my nerves seeing his smirk, the type of smirk which announces that he was right. He hops down the counter looking at me trying to find a reaction.

I purse my lips to controlling a smile which was trying to escape. I look at him and find him wiggling his eyebrows as I walk into the living room. I hit him with a pillow on the couch."Stop staring at me you creep!" I hide my face in my palms. He removes them chuckling to see my face. I look away rolling my eyes.

A smile formed again on my lips. Why was I smiling for godsake!? I have a threat on me, a psycho who was following me! I cried that Ivan left me like a baby, and now, I'm smiling that he's back. Like an idiot, I'm such an idiot!

"Thea" He calls me softly.

"What!?" I groan in annoyance.

"I like 'Smiling like a creep Thea' more than 'I hate humans Althea'" He declares as my mouth parts in shock not understanding if I should get offended or feel proud.

My attention shifts from Adrain to Maya and Lottie who were clutching their stomach and laughing. Why are they laughing like donkeys?

I notice Ivan who was now awake, walking towards me rubbing his sleepy eyes like a child. He furrows his eyebrows looking at Maya and Lottie laughing. He ignores them and hugs me pulling me closer to himself by my waist.

"Why did you leave me all alone on the bed while I was sleeping? don't ever do that, It..it freaks me out" He whispers softly with a hint of fear in his voice.

"I was cooking for you" I reason to which he tightens his hold around me.

"Whatever it is, just don't leave me, if you wanna go, wake me up, I don't mind, but, please don't abandon me like that again" He commands me sternly with vulnerability in tone.

"Okay"

"Come back to bed" he whispers in a tired voice.

"I would, but I'm kind of busy, and you deserve to sleep alone after ignoring me" I state pulling away. I give him an evil smirk walking to the dining table to set the plates.