~Crush~

The house was extremely silent giving me creeps,my body was jerking on it's own in fear while replaying everything which happened

The house was extremely silent giving me creeps,my body was jerking on it's own in fear while replaying everything which happened. Ryder was sitting beside me quietly as I held onto his hand not willing to let him leave me alone. His eyes were as cold as ice.

The door of my room bursted open when mom and dad barged in. A fresh round of tears started in my eyes as I saw them. I went running towards her,wanting her comfort. She pulled me towards her without asking anything. Ryder must have told everything. My dad joined the hug comforting both me and my mom, Ryder left the room quietly.

My mom was running her hands through my hair while my dad was whispering that everything would be alright.I felt protected in their arms,like no evil can reach me. My mom pulled away hesitantly.

"Take a shower sweetheart"She says giving me fresh set of comfortable clothes pushing me into the washroom. I take a long warm shower as tears mix with the water. I was drained without any energy. I walk out after getting dressed in the closet.

"Princess do you need anything?Just ask."

"I'm fine dad" I whisper to which he huffs.

"After what happened!I don't think you would be alright" He says to which I sigh sadly.

"Don't worry dad, all I need is rest. I don't want you to do anything to Caden" I say to which his eyes burn with rage,clenching his jaw.

"Why the fuck not!?I won't let him see another day!" He screams making the whole house shake. Ryder rushes in after taking his own shower.

"He called me Livia dad, he wasn't himself, He's Aiden's brother"I whisper the last part softly to which my father still doesn't calm down.

"He didn't hurt me dad, Ryder came on time!" I exclaim to which Ryder looks at me with his own rage.

"What if I didn't come on time?"He shouts. His eyes widen his rage turning into fear.

"What if I didn't come on time Thea?I would have fucking lost my sister again!?"He says with tears sliding down his eyes.

I shut my eyes in fear not wanting to thing about what if's. I shudder in fear just thinking about it.

"But you did! that's all which matters" I say softly so he can understand.

"Let Mr.Miller take care of him please,I still can't believe Caden would ever do that me" I say to which Ryder kneels downs in front of me.

He rubs his fingers softly on the bruises on my hand."You don't belong in this world Thea,you are too good to be here" He says softly.

"Do you even have any idea when I saw what he was..."He was choking not able to say it."I felt numb,I felt dead,I felt I lost you all over again with my negligence,I wanted to kill him on the spot,but your cries were the only ones which stopped me.I felt what fear was for the first time in my life"He says with his eyes full of pain making me sob.