~Arrest?~

My eyes widened at the scene infront of me

My eyes widened at the scene infront of me. Ryder pointing a gun to Thea's adopted mom Cassandra?

His eyes were full of rage and ready to kill her. "I was patient...only to gather information from you about Thea's whereabouts, otherwise you would've been dead the second you laid your hand on my sister."  He growled making her shiver in fear.

"RYDER.STOP!" Thea stands in between the gun and Cassandra.

"Princess, step away, she is going to die today" He warned her in a dangerously low voice.

"What!? NO!"

"She deserves to suffer for hurting you" He snarled with rage in his eyes

"NO! Are you out of your mind? Why would you do that?" She screams at him with fear evident in her voice.  

"I heard everything that day" Ryder snapped with his face full of hurt as if he didn't want to relive the memories. Thea's eyes began to water. What happened that they were hurt so much? 

"What ever happened was between both of us, I don't want you to get involved" She chokes out to which Ryder scoffs.

"I..I came to apologise to my daughter" Her mother's weak voice interupts the conversation they were having. Thea turns to face her with a sad frown.

He faced Cassandra dangerously slowly, He moved Thea away from his way passing her into my arms. "You don't get to call her your daughter, you are a shame to the word called mother" He whispers gritting his teeth.

"Ry! Stop all this" Thea whisper yells at him and tries to pull him away but he didn't even budge.

"Adrain, please take them home, we'll talk later" She pleads Adrain to take them away but even he was in a shock not knowing why Ryder was behaving like this.

Cassandra looks at Thea with her eyes full of hurt and pain. Thea doesn't meet her eyes looking away from her.

"I don't want you anywhere around Thea...Get out before I kill you" Ryder states coldly not caring about Thea's pleads.

"What are you saying? Why?" Adrain stammers with shock.

"You have no right! She is my daughter" Cassandra screams.

She reaches out for Thea but Ryder pulls Thea away from her. My Cupcake whimpers from pain due to his tight hold. He shoves away Cassandra's hand in disgust. "Stay fucking away from my sister" He warned with poison dripping from his tone.

"The only reason you are alive right now is because of her. You have to worship the path she walks on. You fucking don't deserve her love" He spats.

"Ryder Stop! Thea's crying, let's sit and talk about what happened" Athena tries to calm him down. Ryder glares at her dangerously.

"You want to know what happened huh? Then listen!" He screams.

"Stop! No, Don't" Thea yells at Ryder who was ignoring her pleads.