~Maniac~

I have been locked in the room for three days,without eating the food they try to give me

I have been locked in the room for three days,without eating the food they try to give me.My eyes are drowsy with lack of sleep,forcing me to shut them.

I searched the whole room for a weapon but didn't find any. I tried to break the windows, but all my efforts were in vain.

I lost all my hopes of me returning to my family, to Ivan.

I miss him.Being apart from him is more difficult than I ever imagined. I can hardly breathe without him. I love him much more than I believed.

I miss the way he looks at me. I miss his adoration. I miss his smile. I miss him annoying me. I miss the way he holds me tight. I miss his concern. I miss his attempts to bring a smile on my face.

A tear rolls from my eye thinking of him. I scoff to myself mentally. I thought my tears were over crying for three days. But I guess they are still remaining.

The door opened with my abductor entering in with a plate in his hands.He sits directly infront of me on the floor.My body trembles on it's own at the sight of him.

I took my time to remember him,but no use.He was brawny with a roguish smile.His eyebrows were bushy and had a pleasing face but what's the use when his soul is rotten.

"Don't think too much baby, your head will hurt" My captor says softly.Acting as if he didn't murder anyone right in front of my eyes for no reason.

My headache worsened due to the throbbing pain.

"Who are you? Why are you doing all this?"I beg desperately ignoring the pain in my head.

"I'll answer if you eat this food" He says holding the plate in his hand.He brings the spoon to my mouth.I turn my head away from it.

"I'll eat if you answer" I say sternly to which he rolls his eyes.

"It's been three days baby! You won't eat, sleep or drink anything! You turned so weak" He comments trying to read my face.

"Though you lost some weight, you still look beautiful,like always" He says with a permanent smile on his face trying to hold my hand.I swat his hand away in disgust receiving his glare.

"Don't touch me" I snarled.Rage flowed through me like lava.

"I will be doing more than that soon baby!" He smirks like a maniac at me.

"What are you saying!?" I mutter in panic.

"Let's do one thing! I will answer as you eat" He proposed to which I sigh in defeat and nod.

"I can eat it myself" I try to pull the plate in his hand.His hold on it is extremely tight.

"I'm feeding you!" He commands bringing a spoonful of food to my mouth and shoving it in forcefully.

I gulp the food hurried even without chewing properly in terror.My action pleased him.There was a creepy satisified smile on his face as I ate the food obediently.