~Closure~

Charlotte was drunk and blabbering how I should give a chance to Ivan, how she wanted me to marry Caden when we were in school, so I would be her sister-in-law and be with her forever

Charlotte was drunk and blabbering how I should give a chance to Ivan, how she wanted me to marry Caden when we were in school, so I would be her sister-in-law and be with her forever. But she felt bad that guy ruined everything. At a point she tried to convince me to marry her because she loved the food I cooked.

"Oh..kay baby,I gotta go home,Fred would be waiting" she slurred leaving me with Cora and Mrs.Black,dangerous combination I know.

"Atlanta, do you know that my son is engaged to Cora?" Mrs.Black says making me stunned by the news.

"No,and I'm Althea Mrs. Balik"I reply annoyed.I'm going kill that pig!how dare he touch me when he is engaged!?

"It's Mrs. Black" She states gritting her teeth to which I roll my eyes.

I guess this piece of trash now gets it how I felt when she called me Atlanta!

Take that! Lol

"I told you so you could start to maintaining your distance with him."She says gritting her teeth.

"What do you mean?" I ask annoyed of where she was going, I was never desperate for her so called bullshit fiance.

"I saw you kissing my husband yesterday" My rage increases rapidly, I feel like shooting her with that gun. Before I tried to object saying he kissed me she interrupted.

"You aren't the type of woman who would go after a married man like a whore, would you, Althea? You aren't that cheap wanting to be a mistress, are you?" My lips didn't move when she said that. Rage fills my eyes.

I'm going to kill this biscuit.

 I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Whore,Cheap,mistress? My eyes started to sting and tears were clouding my vision. Where the hell was all of this coming from? I stared at them in disbelief. How could she say those stuff?Is she even a woman! I switch off my aid.

They look at me waiting for an answer "I hope you have a happy life,There's nothing between me and Ivan,He didn't tell me he was engaged and he was the one behind me,not the other way,I just came for my friend's wedding and will leave after that. If at all I hear another comment about me, I'm not gonna be respectful anymore Mrs.Beach" I warn and rush out. I run to my car with Eli behind me. I don't look up,not wanting him to look into my eyes.

I stay silent the whole ride controlling my sobs. I rush into my house to my room,shutting the door, I break into sobs.My legs give away as I sit on the floor crying my heart out because of the insult. I feel disgusted how Ivan made me feel because of his mistake. I slip into slumber.

.

.

.

I feel someone shaking me,I wake up to dad,his face full of fear and concern.I frown.I turn on my aid to which he sighs in relief.