~Trust Issues~

"Dude your wound has healed,why don't you take it off?" I tell Aiden who is wrapped in bandage around his forehead like a mummy

But Maya answers. "Look at his face with the bandage,anyone would pity him right?Any guy would hesitate to smack him"

"Hey!our work needs courage,take it off right now"  I yell going into my den.

"Boss ,there is a man waiting out for you,my hand touched him when I was questioning him,he called me a monkey and pointed a gun to my head"My assistant says sweating in fear.

"He was right,anyway call him"I tell him,A guy who is I think almost my age enters.

"Who the fuck is Ivan here?"He asks as my blood boils.I glare at him.

"Me"I say , a punch lands on my face.What the fuck!this guy is dead.I punch him back.He groans in pain.We quarell until Aiden and our men seperate us from each other.

"Who the fuck are you?"Aiden yells

"Ryder Stone"He says to which Aidens mouth parts in shock.

"Why the heck are you hitting Ivan?You guys have a truce!"Aiden yells to which I frown.

Do I have a truce?and why the fuck is he saying he hit me! It's me who hit him.

"It's because of you my sister can't hear properly.I'm going to kill you today,and once I found the people who caused it,I'll eliminate them" He says making me confused.

"Excuse me! I don't care, see, nor talk to any girls except one women, she is my life,where did your sister come from!?" I say sternly to which he glares at me.

"So are you telling you don't know Althea?" He says gritting his teeth.My heart stops as soon as I hear my flower's name.

"Of course I know! I love her!" I say to which he punches me again.

"It's because of you she became like this!Do you think I'll let her near you ever!"He shouts as I frown.

"What the fuck are you talking about?How is Thea related to you?And why am I the cause?"I scream agitated. Adrain enter the room,he looks at the situation and huffs.

"Let's talk"He says making two mafia leaders obey him.

He explains everything,how my baby lost her hearing,by the time he finishes I'm seething with anger, I want to kill someone. But before that I want to see Thea.

"My sister had a alternative for hearing,but there was no alternative for her panic and anxiety attacks, she has trust issues after Travis, She never healed completely. She's cold, silent." He says with tears in his eyes.

"I saw you as a competition till Thea told me about you, Now I admire you for staying as her support, you are my brother too now" Ryder says to which Adrain gives a soft smile nodding.