~Past~

6 years ago

6 years ago

"Hey, fatty"I call her to which she doesn't respond and keeps walking.

"Where are you going so fast?"I ask her blocking her path.

She wipes a fake tear dramatically "To attend your funeral" That stung. She walks past me,while Travis snickers seeing her not caring about me.

I clench my fist as my blood boils at her attitude.I catch her wrist and pull her back.

She glares at me,I control a smile.

I'm not supposed to smile,this girl won't even acknowledge me if I do.

I place my homework book in her hand.

"I have five assignments pending,finish all of them"I command to which she smiles sweetly,something is extremely fishy.

She holds my book tightly when I try to pull it back scared of the evil glint in her eyes. She's scaring the shit out of me!

"You should have given it earlier right!I will do all your work don't worry,I would never want you to fail in your classes" She says snatching my book from my hands.

"I..I..uh...changed my mind,can I have my book back please?"I ask not knowing her evil intentions.but she puts it in her bag excitedly.

I just sold my soul to the devil.

I gulp seeing her smirk but I change my expression into a blank one.She leaves smirking while I stare at the way she went.

I can't even imagine what that flower is upto.

.

.

.

The next day I meet her at the lockers and ask her for my book,she smiles sweetly.

"I submitted it to the teacher already.I didn't want your precious feet hurt by walking so much to submit"She says to which my heart thuds loudly.

I run to the staff cabin.To see my teacher Mr.Draper the raper blushing seeing my book.What the fuck did that cupcake do now?

I pull the book from his hand to see him fucking blushing at me.

You are my sucrose,You are my glucose,

You are my lactose,You are my fructose

You are more,but the problem is I don't know anymore,

You are the molecule to my atom,

There's a hydrogen bond between us,

my myocardium thumps when I bump into you,

It hurts to know that you don't look at me the way I look at you.

You are the energy to my capacitor,